Free $5 eBay Gift Card

Hopefully, we get the ebay GV today, and I dont get banned
<

Yoni replied:

Hello,

While we welcome and encourage users from all over the world to take part in DailyFeats, at this time we can only furnish rewards to users in North America. We are working hard to expand our reward offerings and provide all users with the opportunity to be rewarded for the positive actions in their daily lives. Donations rewards are always available to any users regardless of location.

Go Do Good,

the DailyFeats team

Go do good,

The DailyFeats Team

The party is over, guys.

#[member='varkey'] #[member='sunny27']

I had sent an email as to why I had not recieved my reward inspite of redeeming it almost one week ago.

Hello guys, bumping this old thread.

Can anybody give me/spare me his 5$ coupon, i am going to buy Galaxy Nexus from ebay.com very soon.

I think redeeming one or two 5$ ebay GV doesn't make good sense unless u have good amount of coupons & shipping is free on product(or someone bring it for you, as in my case).

Waiting for generous behaviour of fellow TE members.......TIA !!

Hello guys, bumping this old thread.

Can anybody give me/spare me his 5$ coupon, i am going to buy Galaxy Nexus from ebay.com very soon.

I think redeeming one or two 5$ ebay GV doesn't make good sense unless u have good amount of coupons & shipping is free on product(or someone bring it for you, as in my case).

Waiting for generous behaviour of fellow TE members.......TIA !!
I think you missed the last post of this thread itself that its over for Indian IP and now only available for North American IPs .

I think you missed the last post of this thread itself that its over for Indian IP and now only available for North American IPs .
I didn't missed that. Some guys already redeemed before the above policy. The Since these ebay GV have lifetime validity so there may be a chance that few people didn't used that.
Guys I really need that 5$ GV, if u have any.
I am willing to share 100 off on 200rs ebay.in coupon against that.

Back