Apex

Skilled
Formula One : Italian Grand Prix
Fastest circuit on 2005 calender ;)

Its time for action yet again.
Race: 4th September 2005

Teams to look out for: McLaren, Renault, Toyota
Drivers to look out for: Kimi, Montoya, Alonso

McLaren and Toyota lead the 1st and 2nd friday practice sessions respectively.
Renault principal Flavio Briatore has apparently offered Valentino Rossi a F1 test contract for 2007. :S

QuickFire said:
Teams to look out for: McLaren, Renault, Toyota
Drivers to look out for: Kimi, Montoya, Alonso
Teams to look out for should be consistent with drivers to look out for.
HOw can a team perform without a performing driver and a driver perform without a perfoming team..

Toyota get the best result in Monza
Toyota manged the first ever 1-2 in monza this sunday. HOwever the toyota drivers were not so lucky. Trulli just manged to finish in points with 8th while ralf crashed out in the 10th lap of the race with tyre failure.

You are a wierdo dude.

Montoya is gonna win his second race of the season if his car stays reliable that , Alonso will probably come second , the best kimi can hope for is third i guess , Go MONTY !!!!

nah you wait and watch KIMI will win it. If montoya is on top then he will let KIMI take it. THis is IF KIMI's car holds together

Juan Pablo Montoya wins the Italian Grand Prix , his second race win of the season and hopefully a few more wins will follow before the end of the season , All Hail Juan Pablo !!

Renegade said:
Teams to look out for should be consistent with drivers to look out for.
HOw can a team perform without a performing driver and a driver perform without a perfoming team..

Toyota get the best result in Monza
Toyota manged the first ever 1-2 in monza this sunday. HOwever the toyota drivers were not so lucky. Trulli just manged to finish in points with 8th while ralf crashed out in the 10th lap of the race with tyre failure.

You are a wierdo dude.

well...my motive was to list best 3 teams and best three drivers for the race...if i have classified toyota as one of top 3, doesn't mean one of their drivers needs to be classified too. when i talk of team, take it as complete team performance...overall team result frm tat race. hope this clarifies things up a bit for ya ;)

and comin back to race, bad luck for kimi yet again...and i think this will continue for rest of the season. :D

Back