Flipkart order pending?

khaleelda1

Disciple
Guys/Gurus!

first off - i m really confused which section to post this is. Kindly let me know if im way off.

The Issue:
placed an order for spice mi425 on flipkart using credit card
was redirected to flipkart which displayed transsaction sucessfull
took a print out of the same
similar confirmation came on my email too
payment confirmation from HDFC came on my mobile confirming the amount paid

Next day morning - That is today..

I recieve a mail from cs@flipkart.com
Subject - OD20619100XXX- Flipkart order pending. [Incident: 120620-001XXX]
Content :
Dear Khaleel,

This is with reference to your order ID: OD20619100XXX

Thank you for shopping with FLIPKART.Com!

You have used the online payment option while placing this order. The internal payment portal has set aside your transaction for verification purposes. This may be due to some incomplete/ incorrect or invalid data that may have been submitted by you, causing a mismatch in the internal payment portal system. Kindly send us a copy of the below:

• Copy of your identification proof (Driving license, Passport, Voter’s ID, Pan Card).
• Copy of your address proof (Driving license, Passport, ration card)

This needs to be forwarded to the internal payment portal for verification purposes. Please be assured that your statement would be strictly kept confidential.

P.S: Please be informed that we require the documents requested within 24-48 hours, failing which we will proceed with cancellation of the order. Please reply to the same email with the requested documents attached.

Thank you for your co-operation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seriously....whats going on?

Its fine, NextWorld used to do similar checks randomly. Logically every vendor should. You can simply send the required docs and this will go ahead.

Spoke to Cust Supp:
The internal payment portal is the Flipkart online payment portal.
Apparantly it has detected some incorrect/missing data in my order placement.
so EVEN THOUGH my bank has cleared the funds, the "flipkart online payment portal" people ould like to have my ID and Add proof.

They are not ready to tell me what exactly was "incorrect/missing"!

So i guess i have to send a passport copy to them.....
Should i not?? is there any risking sending a scanned copy of your passport to some company??

Any help would be great help!

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Its fine, NextWorld used to do similar checks randomly. Logically every vendor should. You can simply send the required docs and this will go ahead.

Thanks!

Spoke to Cust Supp:
The internal payment portal is the Flipkart online payment portal.
Apparantly it has detected some incorrect/missing data in my order placement.
so EVEN THOUGH my bank has cleared the funds, the "flipkart online payment portal" people ould like to have my ID and Add proof.

They are not ready to tell me what exactly was "incorrect/missing"!

So i guess i have to send a passport copy to them.....
Should i not?? is there any risking sending a scanned copy of your passport to some company??

Any help would be great help!

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Thanks!
The ideal practice is not to tell the customer what is missing which they are following. You should send the required documents. Sending passport should be the last option.

for address proof, i got no option but the passport...
So lets see...will keep it posted :D

Its the payment gateway of flipkart who needs to verify the account payment to detect credit card frauds your ip address might be suspicious proxy or anything else you must have used . So its just need to clarify the same and dont need to just provide your passport scan copy . Its safe .

Thankks
coolu

Back