Does not travelling affects future VISA approvals.

arup

Disciple
Hello ,

I was granted multiple entry tourist visa for Bangladesh but travelled only once. VISA validity ends next week.
Since, I applied for multiple entry visa , and traveled only once, would it affect my future VISA applications or something like that?
If it does , I may have to plan urgent foreign tour next week.

Please enlighten me if someone has experienced same..

Thanks,
Arup

No, I don't think so - there should be no negative effect. if you do it once or twice it's fine. Interviewers during your VISA application may ask why you didn't visit if you took a multiple entry visa, and if you have a valid genuine reason its fine they will let you through.

Hello ,

I was granted multiple entry tourist visa for Bangladesh but travelled only once. VISA validity ends next week.
Since, I applied for multiple entry visa , and traveled only once, would it affect my future VISA applications or something like that?
If it does , I may have to plan urgent foreign tour next week.

Please enlighten me if someone has experienced same..

Thanks,
Arup
I can't think of any country which would negatively assess a visa application if the person visited only once or not even once in a situation where a prior multiple entry visa was granted. Multiple entry visas are usually more expensive so they are more than happy to take that extra money from you.

Back