Dishonored - Discussion Thread

Done with The Witches of Brigmore. Amazing DLC. Here are my stats:

kxna.jpg

wvwh.jpg

r5v3.jpg

oecb.jpg

Thank you all!

@Black_Hawk: Soup, I intend to start Blacklist, just need to know if it allows you to create multiple profile.

@sujithbvm: The Brigmore Witches DLC is even more interesting. It concludes Daud's storyline is an excellent manner. Don't miss this one.

Done with both the DLCs. Was playing Rayman yesterday with my roomie and after completing more than a dozen levels, our fingers were hurting so bad! Thought of giving it a rest and started Dishonored's DLCs today morn. The Knife of Dunwall must've taken more time for completion compared to The Brigmore Witches which might have been wrapped up in under 3 hours.

Chose the veteran difficulty (veteran comes after novice; WTF?!). Went with the low chaos mode without hurting anyone except for the Overseers chapter and the final chapter in The Brigmore Witches DLC. Everything was fine until the game started crashing on me with some fatal error dialog box and I had to start the chapter from the beginning. This happened twice! I gave up and went the Rambo way! :rage:

Stats below:

game 2013-09-08 12-25-12-39.jpg

game 2013-09-08 14-24-17-15.jpg

game 2013-09-08 15-59-11-73.jpg

game 2013-09-08 16-07-37-86.jpg

game 2013-09-08 16-35-02-18.jpg

game 2013-09-08 17-58-09-72.jpg

game 2013-09-08 19-44-04-74.jpg

For a moment there, I just wondered how our inhouse master stealthman Black_Hawk would be feeling upon completing level after level in complete stealth mode. This definitely takes some patience to get used to but once done and the stats are in front of you, I bet you'd feel awesome. Seriously good job man! Those Blacklist stats speak for themselves! :finger:

Many thanks for the appreciation @Gannu and congrats on completing both the DLC's! :)

Yes, I agree ghosting it out in this game, Hitman: Absolution or in Splinter Cell: Blacklist has been hard and involved a lot of patience. More in Blacklist and Absolution IMHO. At times I remember while playing Absolution I used to quietly wait in safe places of the map, behind cover trying to study guard movements. Forming the best path to take, being unseen all the time. Forming the right plan of action, knocking-out enemies when needed, bypassing as many enemies as far as possible and not causing chaos and mayhem that siphons a lot of patience from oneself. Yes there have been times of frustration, times where I have left the gaming screen and taken breaks, times I wanted to quit. But hey if it's a good stealth game... I'll always end up returning to it after a little break. After all this is my favorite gaming genre like you know! :)

Patience: Just a couple of days back I was playing through the last level of Blacklist. In one of the days I stuck. I just could not figure out a neat strategy to get past a certain area well guarded by enemies unseen. I failed repeatedly but kept on trying. It almost took me a daunting 2 hours and 40 minutes to get it right. Once I got the entire bypassing the guards rhythm done to the T, the area seemed to only take 7 minutes flat wading through unseen!

Back