CPU/Mobo {Discussion} Does anyone know when the amd 9000 series CPU's will launch in India?

Advrem

Recruit
Been looking to build a new PC lately and am stuck on whether to go with AM4 or AM5 CPU for the build.
AM5 CPU's are a bit too expensive for my current budget and am confused on whether or not to wait to buy an AM4 CPU at the moment as AM5 CPU's might get lower prices with launch of 9000 series CPU's.

Is it worth waiting for the launch of 9000 series CPU's or Should I just buy an AM4 CPU or an Intel CPU?
My budget for the build is around 50k to 60k. (With a monitor)

Do not see them coming anytime soon. Am4 is a very mature platform. Mine is 5800x with B450 board and I have no plan to change for next 2-3 years atleast. If you are on strict budget, go with AM4.

Do not see them coming anytime soon. Am4 is a very mature platform. Mine is 5800x with B450 board and I have no plan to change for next 2-3 years atleast. If you are on strict budget, go with AM4.
Are Intel's LGA 1700 CPU's a good option as well against AMD's AM4 CPU's?
For my budget i can build a similar performing PC build for both intel's LGA1700 and amd's AM4 CPU's, so is it worth going with much newer Platform of intel or the older amd platform (AM4).

so is it worth going with much newer Platform of intel or the older amd platform (AM4).
Don't compare the platform this way, it has no bearing on the performance. It's not like having a certain number of pins in the processor is holding back performance.

If anything, compare the chipset, B550 Vs. B560 or B760.

B550 is quite recent compared to the AM4 platform itself.

Back