Did you know how dangerous sneezing can be ?

Re: Did you know hoe dangerous sneezing can be ?

eggman said:
Sneeze and fart at the same time. You will fly!!!

Nah, that will just make you implode creating a black hole.

I'd gone to an ENT guy as it was pretty chronic and he said it was some kind of allergy to dust/humidity. He prescribed some pills and said to be careful while taking it. Read up on the side effects, which included dying from a heart attack and decided to bear with the sneezing.

Apparently I've got a bent nose and some kind of allergy, rather than due to cold.

medpal said:
The nose hair trimmer is the way to clean the unwanted hairs, otherwise you have to get one fine surgical scissors,.
I get away with this

images

NB, do not operate the above equipment in a moving vehicle (!)

medpal said:
But never ever pull those hairs, as it will cause tiny little amount bleeding in hairroot, which can cause pain, infection.
Like you can never imagine :O

Desecrator said:
I've seen some guys sneezes as if it sounds like a pistol with a silencer on it. Wonder how they manage to reduce the sound that way!

Panda sneezing anyone? :p

Yup, I tend to do that. I somehow force a small sneeze. But however, its worse than sneezing normally. Firstly, you are more prone to bursting a vein by doing that. But the more irritating issue with it is that you tend to sneeze a couple of times more. :|
Now I've got the habit of doing that and can't sneeze normally. :|

Lol at the panda! :lol:

medpal said:
The injury described in original post is extremely (mind the word extemely) rare, there must be so many predisposing factors which can cause the slip disc.

Yeah it's very rare .No wonder few people have heard of it . But that 1 in a million case could just be you :( .

One of your sneezes might just end up a fatality

FINISH HER !

View attachment 9662

Attachments

• sneeze.jpg
    sneeze.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 194

GrimReaper said:
But that 1 in a million case could just be you :( .

You play the lottery much ?

GrimReaper said:
One of your sneezes might just end up a fatality
Better start soon, there is little time to waste :p

PS. I think you should change your handle!

Ragin_Ice said:
This may sound funny, but since the time I have started using a nose hair trimmer, I have completely stopped sneezing. It's the Panasonic one on ebay.in, cost me around 350 bucks with coupons.
now the dust particles seems to go directly to your lungs :bleh:
i think its harmful to do anything like that. Nose hair is there for a purpose.

Back