Custom made Subwoofer Amp- Thiruvananthapuram ishtyle!

shershah said:
the amp seen in the picture i posted in page 2 is identical to yours,only difference is its 250's.try wintek once...its totally different stuff.once i did a system for this guy who was an avid fan of old A.R songs(gentle man,duet..etc).he needed some thing which gives tube like sound(tubes in tvm???).so i bought wintek's TIP amp & replaced the output device with ELEKTOR(Rs.800/pair,total of Rs.1600 for both channels).must bias.was it worth the money.cant really say its 100% value for money.but hey,the sound i heard from TIP's & the sound from ELEKTOR were so different.its difficult to describe the sound i heard from ELEKTOR's.all i can say is it sounded pure & clean.gr8 mid & treble,not so fast but tight bass(absolute zero noise even at high volume).these werent for techno music for sure.again i used all bolton 10" woofer,5" mid,1" silk dome & passive 3way crossover.wished to do one for myself(it was that good).but they stopped stocking ELEKTOR's due to its high price & cheap alternates.other down sides where the excess heat,so large heat sink & big amp board(space problem).but if you get your hands on these,pls do try..you like jazz..you might like their sound.its in my wish list.if i get these,i will built one for myself!!:) sorry if i bore u,cant help it:(
Please hit the 'enter' key way more often than you can think off- esp where you start the next sentence- i wanted to read ur posts but only read greenhorn's. :p

BTW, i didn't know showoff section was IM section too. :lol:

Lol..time has passed little too much..Young and unaware of manners while typing..For the past few years I do hit the enter key often :p :)

Back