Health & Fitness COVID Vaccine Experience and your preference.

Which COVID Vaccine did you get or are planning to get

• Already Received Covishield

Votes: 100 68.0%
  • Already Received Covaxin

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Want to get Covishield

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Want to get Covaxin

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Want to get Sputnik V

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Want to get Pfizer,Moderna, other mRNA base Vaccines

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Already Received Pfizer , Moderna , other mRNA based vaccines

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Already Received Sputnik V

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Scared as hell to step out even for vaccine.

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters
There's no point in engaging with antivaxxers, climate change deniers, right-wingers etc.
These labels are dehumanizing, even if true in some cases, and even then, should be used with sensitivity. A person may be misinformed, or ignorant, but still, labels are not helpful and downright arrogant. Also, there is an element of ad-hominem attacks in labels, which is not needed for anyone with reason and evidence on their side. And if it is too much trouble, you are free to not respond instead of going personal.

You still have the right to block anyone and everyone including me but pretending that anyone talking about the potential for risks of vaccines in the face of withdrawals of vaccines by large manufacturers, or potential for complex adaptive systems (climate) being poorly understood as yet by humans can definitely be heard out, and labelling them does not come out as particularly scientific or useful. If anything, it makes the battle lines stronger, and the debate shallow. Not taking sides in the debate above, but everyone can do better than labelling.

Last edited:
Dude, I applaud you for engaging for so long. I've taken approach of just blocking people like these. There's no point in engaging with antivaxxers, climate change deniers, right-wingers etc.
And yet you are still here lol and none of the people here qualify for any of those words except maybe right wingers but if you wanna debate on them. I can happily get into it but then people like you can only comment like this and run away when someone counters your points.

Dude, I applaud you for engaging for so long. I've taken approach of just blocking people like these. There's no point in engaging with antivaxxers, climate change deniers, right-wingers etc.
I am of the opinion that everyone has the right to opine on a topic. But actual decision making and policymaking should come only from subject experts and be backed by scientific evidence.

Last edited:
Yes but others also have right to ignore their opinion. Engaging with these people is pointless.
Well earlier it was not pointless but nowadays it seems overall mood of social media/online interactions has become more partisan & ppl rarely change their views just based on discussion/presented "real/verifiable facts".

Back