Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using
  1. 3x Cooler Master 120mm RGB fans, 3 pin fan connection.
    These came with my cooler master case, used for a week and later bought a different pwm rgb fans. After that they have been lying in the shelf unused.
    Expected price: Rs. 1000 for all 3

2. 1x Cooler Master 120mm fan, 3 pin fan connection.
    This one too came with my cooler master case, used for a week and later bought a different pwm rgb fans.
    Expected price: Rs. 250.

3. Amazonbasics 5-way 3.5mm splitter for headphones.
    Expected price: Rs. 200.

Prefer local pickup, but if no one takes for a couple of weeks, then will be open to shipping. All are working fine as I have checked. Selling them as is, no warranty, buyer can check it before buying.

POSTS: Please keep the thread clean and seek information regarding details/pictures/price/suggestions etc. contact via PM only. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM.

SHIPPING: Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However, I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
Bump

Attachments

• 1.JPEG
    1.JPEG
    320.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 2.JPEG
    2.JPEG
    314.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 3.JPEG
    3.JPEG
    279 KB · Views: 164
  • 4.JPEG