CHIP is hiring....

Hey there people,

It's been just a couple of hours since I've registered with this site (thanks to an ex-colleague who directed me here) and I'm pretty impressed. Great reviews, superb levels of enthusiasm and some genuinely good human beings here!

By the way, I'm Marco Angelo D'Souza and am the Editor of CHIP magazine. I've been a tech enthusiast for as long as I can remember and it warms me to see a site like TE which has done a great job of getting folks together, the common platform being technology. Keep it up, Quad Master et al!

Some of you might have heard of CHIP, some of you even read it regularly. While we do have a pretty active site where we hear from our readers, the reason behind my starting this thread is to hear from you guys out here. I've seen some of the most serious technology afficionados on these forums and I'd love to hear from you guys.

So please holler, I'm listening! ;-)

Also, we're looking to strengthen our core testing team at CHIP and are on the lookout for good hardware reviewers who understand their technology and can get their point across in writing! We keep getting plenty of bleeding-edge technology and we need folks who can systematically take them apart--both literally and technically! So if any of you are interested, do write in to me at marco.dsouza@gmail.com

Thanks and keep up the good stuff!

~ Marco

hey that gr8..........yup a lot of gr8 minds here..........hop darky, quady ,chaos , blade_runner, deejay ,funkymonkey........and hardcore tester nikhil(man with gr8 luk-does somethin happens somethin)...join the grp....anyways best of luk guys.....

Marco you can find gr8 people over who are completely dedicated to hardware.

The level of detail in which people go here is amazing and i havent seen this
on other Forums also the response time here is very quick.

Here you will also see people having DFI Lan Party Motherboard which are found only in US and still people trying to get it here.

Other Stuff only found outside India but still members getting it here
Motherboard from Abit , Dfi [ Nf4 Ultra-D , SliDR ]
Rams from OCZ , Patriot , Giel , Mushkin
GPU form Sapphire , BBA , BFG
Heatsinks from ThermalRight [XP90,XP120]
LED fans , Case modding stuff etc.........

All these enthusiast stuff i have seen and learnt about it only from TE.

We also had talks with DFI & FSP convincing to lauch there gr8 range of products here.

All these unique things is what seperates TE from other Indian Tech Forums.

Hope you might find some gr8 people for Chip Core Testing Team.

Guys best of luck. :hap2:

Welcome to TE marco, i hope you enjoy your stay at TE and if you are a hardware geek as some of us here, i hope you will like to hang around here a lot.

Happy TE'ing.... ;)

velociraptor said:
Hey there people,

It's been just a couple of hours since I've registered with this site (thanks to an ex-colleague who directed me here) and I'm pretty impressed. Great reviews, superb levels of enthusiasm and some genuinely good human beings here!

By the way, I'm Marco Angelo D'Souza and am the Editor of CHIP magazine. I've been a tech enthusiast for as long as I can remember and it warms me to see a site like TE which has done a great job of getting folks together, the common platform being technology. Keep it up, Quad Master et al!

Some of you might have heard of CHIP, some of you even read it regularly. While we do have a pretty active site where we hear from our readers, the reason behind my starting this thread is to hear from you guys out here. I've seen some of the most serious technology afficionados on these forums and I'd love to hear from you guys.

So please holler, I'm listening! ;-)

Also, we're looking to strengthen our core testing team at CHIP and are on the lookout for good hardware reviewers who understand their technology and can get their point across in writing! We keep getting plenty of bleeding-edge technology and we need folks who can systematically take them apart--both literally and technically! So if any of you are interested, do write in to me at marco.dsouza@gmail.com

Thanks and keep up the good stuff!

~ Marco

HEY I M ALSO WAITING TO GO TO CHIP

I LOVE COMPUTERS

THANKS

Back