Cheapest 17" laptop with full hd..

Hi Guys...
Would be having only my laptop on my trip...(A long Stay)
Miss my dell SP2309W.:(
I need a laptop with 17" full HD Screen and good diplay quality.
Discrete graphics is given more preference.
Should be good in build quality..
Don't care about battery life. (Even minutes is fine):bleh:
core i series needed. (any i3 or i5)

Budget strictly under 50K.

Cheers,
Thiru...

i found this on sony india website:

VPCCB17FG : C Series : VAIOâ„¢ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

it is Sony CB series and is a 17 inch Full HD laptop. It goes for 69,990/- INR. I think u can get it from stores at around 62,000/- INR

Also there is an other that you should be able to get for around 58,000/-INR (it has a 17.3 inch wide WXGA++: 1600x900 TFT colour VAIO Display, LED backlight). Here is the link:

VPCEC35FG : E Series : VAIOâ„¢ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

smalltiger_s said:
i found this on sony india website:

VPCCB17FG : C Series : VAIOâ„¢ Laptop & Computer : Sony India

it is Sony CB series and is a 17 inch Full HD laptop. It goes for 69,990/- INR. I think u can get it from stores at around 62,000/- INR

Also there is an other that you should be able to get for around 58,000/-INR (it has a 17.3 inch wide WXGA++: 1600x900 TFT colour VAIO Display, LED backlight). Here is the link:

VPCEC35FG : E Series : VAIOâ„¢ Laptop & Computer : Sony India
You should have checked the specs before posting :) Its a 15.5 inch notebook not 17 inch the CB17.

Oh and how come you quoted such low prices ???????????? Share the secret with us all :D

@OP

If you okay with spending 85k and getting HP its fine but mind you it has last gen processor and not the latest sandybridge. Plus you are getting core i5 480m at that price. Rest all is fine. Display is superb quality wise. And super bright too

Otherwise you have to compromise if you want to stick to your budget. You can get the Sony Vaio CB15 for 51k. It comes with 15.5 inch FULL HD screen, core i5 2410M, 500GB hdd, backlit keyboard, 4gb ram, 1gb AMD 6630M GPU, HD webcam. (Cheapest FHD laptop in the market)

OR you could spend 60k and get Dell XPS 15 with B+RG LED 15.6 inch Full HD display.

babu.mohan10 said:
You should have checked the specs before posting :) Its a 15.5 inch notebook not 17 inch the CB17.

Oh and how come you quoted such low prices ???????????? Share the secret with us all :D

@OP

If you okay with spending 85k and getting HP its fine but mind you it has last gen processor and not the latest sandybridge. Plus you are getting core i5 480m at that price. Rest all is fine. Display is superb quality wise. And super bright too

Otherwise you have to compromise if you want to stick to your budget. You can get the Sony Vaio CB15 for 51k. It comes with 15.5 inch FULL HD screen, core i5 2410M, 500GB hdd, backlit keyboard, 4gb ram, 1gb AMD 6630M GPU, HD webcam. (Cheapest FHD laptop in the market)

OR you could spend 60k and get Dell XPS 15 with B+RG LED 15.6 inch Full HD display.

yeah that was a typo the 15 and 17, my bad!

You seem smart, you wud know how to get the price i am sure.

Also, agree with the suggestion that if you are willing to compromise on the 17" and 15" screen size then you will have great options at your disposal!

Seems i need to downgrade in screens size & upgrade in Pixel Density....

Will Update guys...

Moving for a15 incher full HD...

But still miss 2hdds in a laptop (SSD+HDD)

thirumalkumaran said:
Seems i need to downgrade in screens size & upgrade in Pixel Density....

Will Update guys...

Moving for a15 incher full HD...

But still miss 2hdds in a laptop (SSD+HDD)
Actually there are a few laptops like the MSI Gaming series that have dual Hard Drive bays. Even the Sony EC35 has two HDD bays but you do not get wiring for the second bay.

Back