[Buying Guide Request] Weight Machine for Kitchen which is reliable and portable.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I want to buy weight machine for my kitchen for measuring quantity from grams to kg. I personally have a body weight machine but it only starts measuring above 5 kgs or so...

On amazon there are so many of them but none of them gives confidence to by! anyone bought those and if yes, then what is the long term review of the same.

please suggest me on this one on what to get.

Thank you for going through the thread.

I got something kinda like this, it was super cheap and came with a two-year warranty. Even though it's not the best quality, I've been using it for about six months and it's doing the job pretty well.

I had bought this around 2 years back for 899rs. I have hardly used it 3-5 times, if you have any questions regarding it i can help.

HealthSense Chef-Mate KS 33 Digital Kitchen https://amzn.eu/d/3GXx4jY
please test it today and let me know if it gives proper weights as I have seen many people complaining about errors in the weights reading given back the machine :arghh:

I got something kinda like this, it was super cheap and came with a two-year warranty. Even though it's not the best quality, I've been using it for about six months and it's doing the job pretty well.
I use a similar scale too, I checked the accuracy with another scale and it read some 2% more than actual. not a problem for my use case though

i too have similar one (i believe most of us have the same one), been using irregularly since quite a few yrs. never posed any prob.

Back