Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

XTechManiac said:
Just started playing it yesterday. Little late to the party, eh? Anyways, I'm on Act 5 now. Boy-o-boy this game is pure awesomeness! Finally a good, fun and adrenaline pumping non-war based FPS game after a long time. Lets not forget our Wallington P. Tallylicker. ;) Loving the game.
i-told-you-so1.jpg

Just finished the game and loved it. Expecting a sequel. Gameplay was very fun and entertaining but some graphical glitches here and there ruined the overall experience. Fun nevertheless. Rating: 8/10.

I seem to be the only one on TE who played this game bug-free, atleast it seems like that.

Guys i know i am a little late just went through the reviews and all so i am thinking of buying this game but also want to know that what is the Play time of this game? anyone? I will play at normal not too easy not too hard. :)

Approx. 6 hours is what I clocked on Normal difficulty IIRC. :)

I think it was around 6 hours, might be wrong, + my friend's told me the Co-op was awesome.

And all the glitches and bugs i hear from fellow members are they really noticeable? I mean people did said that Crysis 2 has many bugs etc but i never actually saw any maybe i was way to much enjoying that game. :p anyway are those really noticeable?

Altair said:
And all the glitches and bugs i hear from fellow members are they really noticeable? I mean people did said that Crysis 2 has many bugs etc but i never actually saw any maybe i was way to much enjoying that game. :p anyway are those really noticeable?
I only found one bug during the entire play through and most bugs people are facing are people on ati cards.

Sent from my Motorola Defy.

Yep I did face the diagonal post-processing bug and toned down the AA settings and it worked.

Here's an instance:

shippingpcstormgame2011.png

I faced zero gfx bugs, faced one gameplay bug which was fixed after i restarted the checkpoint. Believe me, this is one of the prettiest games on maxed settings! :)

Gannu said:
Yep I did face the diagonal post-processing bug and toned down the AA settings and it worked.

Here's an instance:

shippingpcstormgame2011.png
I faced the same thing a few times too. And also the shadowey thing.

No issues on nVidia cards..

This is a great game... Played it as soon as it got released...

Waiting for Sequel now

This game is badly ported the minute freezing after few intervals of time really kills the fun.The non 4:3 aspect ratio support is more annoying.
otherwise i must say the game has really some innovative action sequences.

completed the game.This game does justice for the action lovers.The story is a bit weak but still it acts as a frame to support the game progression.
Its like those hit commercial action movies which have less intriguing story and more amazing actions.:D

The game offers non stop action.You wont get bored thats for sure with title.

Just started playing the game, loving it so far. Lots of variation in combat. Remote controlled mechs, sniping and environment in particular are so well done. No bugs or glitches at all too, this game is Unreal engine at its best.

Anyone remember the wolverine game a couple of years ago? They tried to sell the same 'unique dismemberment' but failed so badly, this game gets a 9/10 for creativity and world design.

Back