Less than 10K [BOUGHT]

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Looking for a basic phone which has a normal keypad, quick messaging response, good battery backup. And must support Whatsapp.
I've used Nokia 206 and Samsung Metro C3322 (I have this atm). I dont like the response of the 206 keypad and the Metro C3322 is terribly slow.
I want something like the ol' good super fast Nokia 1100 model. <-best phone for texting. :D
If any of you guys are in touch with any phone in this price segment please post your feedback. No mobile shop around here is keeping the working demo of entry-model phones.

Nokia 301 supports whatsapp.

There are others too, like the 206 and the 208 but the single sim variants of both, either of which are not available in India AFAIK.

Nokia 301 supports whatsapp.

There are others too, like the 206 and the 208 but the single sim variants of both, either of which are not available in India AFAIK.
I've already mentioned earlier I dont like the 206. I dont like the keypad tactility and is also a bit slow for my liking. will check out the 310 in the evening.
switch to qwerty
Old habits die hard :D real reason is i find it extremely difficult using a tiny qwerty for typing.

lol none yet. None of the stores which I visited had the 310 working demo. :p
Didnt find it even in citywalk mall from where i came back just a while ago. Also Im currently in talks with someone. If i buy that i wont buy this one anymore. Will keep you guys posted.

Back