Better Dermatologist In Mumbai ?

It's actually good,just avoid sun at all...
Stay away from sun...again stay away from sun,you can use sun screen but it's better to stay away from sun ...you will see some difference in your dark scar after 15 days regular use...
Just keep updated here...
And once again avoid sun ...
So is there any moisturizer which i should be using ? After the face wash the skin burns for 10-15 mins

Enlighten us please !

There is an small island in Andaman nicobar, where snorkelling is done to show reef, i think its ross island .

The first time i went there i was in my 10th standard, at that time my face is full of pimples, and they were so big and large in number that i cant even count.

First before going under sea, i was fearing that sea salty water will cause irritation to my face due to large pimples with puss .

Pushing my fear, i decided to go, and enjoyed it for approx 30 min, and when i returned to my hotel after 2 hr approx, i was astonished to see that around 30-40% of my pimples has started disappearing :O

and in approx 3 day time, all of my pimples are gone, and by the time i returned home, there's no pimple in my face , but yeah it was having dark spots left by old acne.

Second Scene happened, when i had done with my high-school, and had taken 1 year drop for entrance exams preparation.

The pimples arrived again, and this time also was much more bigger in size, and creating much more fuss with kil :(:(

So i decided to give Andaman one more try, and damm, it worked for me 2nd time also :D :D

This time also, the acne got vanished in just 3-4 days of time :D :D :D

I really dont know, what really worked on that island, but i must say i was benefited both time :):)

There is an small island in Andaman nicobar, where snorkelling is done to show reef, i think its ross island .

The first time i went there i was in my 10th standard, at that time my face is full of pimples, and they were so big and large in number that i cant even count.

First before going under sea, i was fearing that sea salty water will cause irritation to my face due to large pimples with puss .

Pushing my fear, i decided to go, and enjoyed it for approx 30 min, and when i returned to my hotel after 2 hr approx, i was astonished to see that around 30-40% of my pimples has started disappearing :O

and in approx 3 day time, all of my pimples are gone, and by the time i returned home, there's no pimple in my face , but yeah it was having dark spots left by old acne.

Second Scene happened, when i had done with my high-school, and had taken 1 year drop for entrance exams preparation.

The pimples arrived again, and this time also was much more bigger in size, and creating much more fuss with kil :(:(

So i decided to give Andaman one more try, and damm, it worked for me 2nd time also :D :D

This time also, the acne got vanished in just 3-4 days of time :D :D :D

I really dont know, what really worked on that island, but i must say i was benefited both time :):)

I already have mention few post back how effective sea salt can be...
I think what's he is telling is true but for that you dont need to go to actual sea just buy dead sea salt soap online and use it...
It's costly but better than taking trip to A&N..

So to get rid of acne you went to bathe off Andaman island? :confused:

:banghead: why did i even ask ? .... wat was i thinking ! :mad:

So is there any moisturizer which i should be using ? After the face wash the skin burns for 10-15 mins

Try to reduce next ret gel by1 time in 2 days ....
And for moisturizer i use one that I have source from USA through amazon called yes to daily moisturizer tomatoes...
I didn't advice Ny moisturizer bcoz finding moisturizer that suite your face best is tiresome process and quite long...
Is your face feel like 2 dry?...

Back