Best thocky mechanical keyboard under 5000

Apart from "thocky", I want to know your preferred keyboard layout (full size, tkl, 75%, 65%, 60%, or non standard like 40%, split, ortholinears, etc).
Getting everything at 5k would not be possible if you go the non standard route.
For 75%, 65%, 60% layouts secure a hot swappable keyboard from the likes of Royal Kludge, Redragon, skyloong, etc around 3.5-5k (used or new). Some more options:

As mentioned above Akko cream pro are great with less stem wobble and price. 45 switch set for 900 is good enough for main keys and modifiers. Later on you can lube them.

I will say this just in case, if you watch videos for thocky, YouTube will bombard you with tons of these keyboard channels peddling more switches, keyboards, accessories, mods, and the likes that will drive you into this rabbit hole of never being satisfied (even after spending a ton of time and money). I always think if these guys really even type that much to warrant all these? The Chinese manufacturers have definitely got a whiff of this keeb craze, you can see that from the list of brands I gave above XD...(at least the prices have come down now)

Tl;Dr: Get a cheap hot swappable keyboard and decent linear or tactile switch and be happy. Don't fall into the rabbit hole, save yourself. (You can see how deep this rabbit hole goes by searching custom keyboards and Keycult)

Last edited:
Thanks you all for the suggestion and I decided to buy Epomaker th80pro with those blue budgerigar switches for 100$.

You might ask that's way above your budget but sadly I fell into the keyboard trap (idk what you call it).

Thanks guys have a great day.

Back