Awping

tifosi

Skilled
Hi all,
Ive been playing CSS for a month and i 've had a good feel of almost all the weapons except the stupid AWP. it takes about 2 sec to zoom and then aim and finally shoot and by that time i have 30 bullets in my head :S..

so help me(and other noobs too) out of this mess and tell me how to awp.
share all ur CSS tips here.

easier, i dont know, but is a lot smoother and thats bound to be coz of different engines..

just as storm said, there are no tips, u just need good reflexes and good hand eye co-ordination to aim, or else, camp :p

where as the 2 secs delay for the scope to come out is concered, thats coz of high pings, and yes, scripts = hacks which will get ur account banned.

one thing ive learnt about AWP is that when you are shooting, never move, stay still and shoot, else ur never gonna hit ur target, perhaps Vun can give you some tips, or perhaps Goku.... :p

aha........ yea, what rave said is abs correct......... and if u want to become pro sniper, u need to be born with quick reflexes. like shoot 2 ppl in 1 sec, zoom-shoot-q-q-zoom-shoot

yes...... 1 sec. if ur reflexes r slow, u will sucks with most weapons, but if u make ur aim deadly, then u can compensate for ur reflexes...........

Rave said:
where as the 2 secs delay for the scope to come out is concered, thats coz of high pings, and yes, scripts = hacks which will get ur account banned.

Err ! Rave scripts are not hacks per se. They dont modify any of your game files per se. A lot of peeps especially pro players use a lot of scripts i presume. I just havent got around trying them.

yep scripts are no hack.

CSS allows you to use scripts without any consiquences on your account.

The hacks modify game files. Scripts dont.

I know there are quick switch and scope scrips but i dont use them. I just use buy script. And anyway awp is super g4y weapon. AWP is no skill its a weapon which kills you for getting hit on leg or hand in 1 shot. Seriously valve need to make it less powerful.

Kidoman if you want to shoot 2 ppl in 2 seconds u cant swicth :bleh:

Just shoot 1 by 1 fast :E.

@funky.. some scripts are also considred hacks, liek the Pistol Auto Fire, AWP Quick Scope, Recoil Remove. There are countless.

AWP is not Lame, the people who stand and wait Scoped are Lame. AWP requires the Most Skill to Quick Zoom and take a shot. Like Hellscream while rushing B !_!.

hmm...... dude... u know i would usually lay things down on the table but if it is no skills, then anyone can pwn using AWP right? what say, u and me? ur server? :D :D :D

kidoman said:
hmm...... dude... u know i would usually lay things down on the table but if it is no skills, then anyone can pwn using AWP right? what say, u and me? ur server? :D :D :D
Depends on map to map.
In dust2 AWP on terrorist has upper hand as he can be in position before CT.
Ask others who play on my server. I rarely take AWP unless opposition is using AWP but using AWP is really easy.
I am not pro but when i am on run i can pwn even pros with AWP :p
Then they get mad and start pwning me with AWP.....Sometimes its reslly nuts, specially with bigger 32/40 people server like STORM server. out of 40 people 30 use awp and its all messy sniper battle. No more fun.

funkymonkey said:
Depends on map to map.
In dust2 AWP on terrorist has upper hand as he can be in position before CT.
Ask others who play on my server. I rarely take AWP unless opposition is using AWP but using AWP is really easy.
I am not pro but when i am on run i can pwn even pros with AWP :p
Then they get mad and start pwning me with AWP.....Sometimes its reslly nuts, specially with bigger 32/40 people server like STORM server. out of 40 people 30 use awp and its all messy sniper battle. No more fun.

dude i am talking about 5-vs-5 scrims not 40 slot pubs..........

Back