N/A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required
Selling on behalf of a friend

Asus AC68U
in a very good condition.
Original Antenna and Power adapter available.
Product is out of warranty, will provide 1day testing warranty.
Shipping at buyers risk.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 220
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 219
Are there any videos or reviews which suggest that I can use this for my personal NAS requirements? I only wanted to stream to a single device.

Are there any videos or reviews which suggest that I can use this for my personal NAS requirements? I only wanted to stream to a single device.
I think you are asking if you can use this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.
Not too sure about the performance, if you can maximize the 100MB/s throughput or not. But there is an option to enable SMB share to share the connected USB device, and it does have a USB3 port. Check online reviews on performance.

I think you are asking if you can use this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.
Not too sure about the performance, if you can maximize the 100MB/s throughput or not. But there is an option to enable SMB share to share the connected USB device, and it does have a USB3 port. Check online reviews on performance.
Yes, you're correct. Also, I looked up online reviews but couldn't find any performance details on using this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.

Yes, you're correct. Also, I looked up online reviews but couldn't find any performance details on using this router (with its USB port connected to a drive) as a NAS.

Seems you can get around 25MB/s maximum, and both of its CPU cores reach 100% as per someone who tested it. I also have the same router (in access point mode though), might give it a try. Will share the results over dm if you are interested. Please note this is not meant to be a NAS, most likely use case for the USB port would be sharing printers over the network.

Seems you can get around 25MB/s maximum, and both of its CPU cores reach 100% as per someone who tested it. I also have the same router (in access point mode though), might give it a try. Will share the results over dm if you are interested. Please note this is not meant to be a NAS, most likely use case for the USB port would be sharing printers over the network.
I know it can't replace a real NAS, but I just wanted to see if it can handle even one 4K TV for local movie streaming. Please test and share the results. Thanks in advance.

Back