Any reviews/experiences with these sites for laptop parts?

calvin1719

Mostly harmless.
Adept
Has anyone used any of these sites before? Alternatively, any other recommendations for laptop parts?

Specifically, looking for parts for a Thinkpad E430.

Has anyone used any of these sites before? Alternatively, any other recommendations for laptop parts?

Specifically, looking for parts for a Thinkpad E430.
For spare parts, it's always easier and cheaper to visit nearby 2nd hand market if you can. You'll get much much cheaper parts and I've even got some for free when the shops have no use for them.

I have placed 2 orders in buysnip and I would not say that was a good experience.

First I ordered a HP laptop's motherboard board with a Graphics card which costed about ₹7k that time and even verified the part number in their WhatsApp number. They delayed the shipping after payment. After multiple calls, I don't know Hindi or Punjabi, the customer support doesn't know English, they shipped.
On delivery, I could find that this is of motherboard without Graphics. Rinse and repeat calls. After a month they shipped the right one and confirmed the part number before packaging. I had returned the wrong motherboard on my own expense and they never refunded.

Later I ordered a replacement WiFi antenna cable which they sent correctly.

If you are desperate enough, first chat through WhatsApp and then leap.

I miss AliExpress, badly :(

Back