Any Good RAR extractor?

afaik for the past 6 months i have been using 7zip with multi archive files .
I have faced no issues and prefer using free ware over trialware .

:D

nothing beats WinRAR! if u need the best, get WinRAR just for the heck of it, u can try any other software.

I totally agree. ... also WinRar has been around the longest when it comes to working with RAR files and it is the best. you can setup up right click integration so it can be really easy ... just check the options.

I have also been using this for around a decade :D

Umm...how about WinRAR PCA Offer ;) (the one day, WinRAR for free thing). Simtel.net is still offering the key for WinRAR 3.51 for download; I guess that doesn't count as piracy. Download WinRAR 3.51 from OldVersion.com and the key from simtel.
Otherwise go for 7z; the only reason I had problems migrating from WinRAR to 7z (a great freeware) was cos I've been using WinRAR for soooooo long....

ppl must be serioulsy bored or such a simple decison would have been made by now.

winrar..thats the std on windows...i never needed to think any more about it.

^^ I think people TRUST MORE on Techenclaveties :hap2:

There is so many option available today that every one have some good or bad experience with one or other utility and than they advice to use same and thus .... :S

broar94 said:
using winrar? yea add files to your archive and when 'archive name and parameters' dialog box comes up, go to advanced->Set Password

Thanks. but still if someone puts in wrong pass and try to open It tells the User what all files are inside this archive.

Anyway the person not knowing the correct password does not even get to know what all data is there in it?

Back