Any Crypto wallet/exchange recommendations?

altair21

Disciple
Hey folks,

I needed some recommendations for any crypto wallet/exchange recommendations with low transactions fees and preferably no KYC (defeats the whole purpose of crypto imo), This is not going to be used for any trading or anything, its purely for transaction purposed only and that too at a fairly low price (around 2-3K). I looked at Exodus and their transaction fees are atrocious, Binance heavily favors USDT, so if you want to get any other coin, you gotta get USDT first and then swap it over to your desired coin. Right now my main is WazirX but they need KYC. So are there any low cost/easy to use solutions for crypto transactions?

looked at Exodus and their transaction fees are atrocious
Transaction fees aka network fees are not controlled by Exodus. They display the recommended fees so that your transaction will be accepted immediately. You can setup transaction fees manually.
The only way exodus are getting money from their apps are through the swap features and staking and those fees are fixed by them.
Else everything is under your control. I've been using it for 5 years and works great for quick transaction.

So since Exodus is a self custodial wallet, every transaction fees are controlled by you. Wheres crypto exchanges like Wazir will cut the transaction fees + their website fees in withdrawing.

Back