Another Tata Indicom Sucks Thread

sumchamp

Skilled
One month before I decided to shift my connection from Delhi to Mumbai, so i lodged request for shifting my connection, those bas***ds told me after 10 days that ur account is in suspended state and i have to renew my connection. On 24th of Nov I renewed my connection with QuickPower 60. Now even after 15 days no reply from their side :mad:. They R just fu***** bas*****. Stay away frm TI. :mad:

this tata guys are useless.Just 2 mnths back i shifted to new place which is 15mins distance from my old place.I told them to shift my connection and this idiots told me it is not possible to give me net connection in that area.:).

I only took the connection since they were offering night unlimited package.Otherwise tata thing is worthless.

Atleast they are consistent with their speeds minus the downtime. I am on 384 kbps unlimited plan and so far I haven't faced any issue as far as the speed is concerned. Their costumer care sucks big time though !!!

I am planning to shift to airtel but don't wanna go through all the hassle of shifting. What do you guys recommend ?? Should I shift to airtel ?? The rates are same for both.

Back