OC & Modding All things SFF

Steal deal from local marketplace:
  • Deshrouded RTX 3090 with Noctua Chromax fans
  • Intel Core i9 10900KF on a MSI MEG Z490i motherboard and 2x16GB 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
  • 240mm AIO
  • Noctua Chromax on the bottom for intake
  • Corsair SF750 PSU
  • Custom length cables
  • 1x2TB NVMe and 1x500GB NVMe
  • All housed in a beautiful IQUNIX ZX-1 Aluminum Mini-ITX Case
All of this for just $1000. Distress sale from someone moving out at a short notice and hence needed it gone asap.
Currently have no need for such powerful hardware since I'm a student and although it is VERY tempting to sell my 3060 laptop (seen in the background of one of the photos, details in signature) and keep this instead, I'm probably gonna flip this for a profit as the money will be way more useful to me.
Will be very sad to see this go as I was planning to build a mini-ITX system for some independent climate and news research which includes some hobbyist AI models, and I still can't justify keeping it over the profit I will probably make.
Insane deal, wow. I found the ZX-1 when searching for a few < 15L cases but very limited availability in India.

Last edited:
Steal deal from local marketplace:
  • Deshrouded RTX 3090 with Noctua Chromax fans
  • Intel Core i9 10900KF on a MSI MEG Z490i motherboard and 2x16GB 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
  • 240mm AIO
  • Noctua Chromax on the bottom for intake
  • Corsair SF750 PSU
  • Custom length cables
  • 1x2TB NVMe and 1x500GB NVMe
  • All housed in a beautiful IQUNIX ZX-1 Aluminum Mini-ITX Case
All of this for just $1000. Distress sale from someone moving out at a short notice and hence needed it gone asap.
Currently have no need for such powerful hardware since I'm a student and although it is VERY tempting to sell my 3060 laptop (seen in the background of one of the photos, details in signature) and keep this instead, I'm probably gonna flip this for a profit as the money will be way more useful to me.
Will be very sad to see this go as I was planning to build a mini-ITX system for some independent climate and news research which includes some hobbyist AI models, and I still can't justify keeping it over the profit I will probably make.
how much does the whole thing weigh?

Seems quite good, but should have given option of vertical gpu mounting also.
Also pricing is very good, available for 4-4.5k in india.

Great case at a great price. The only other small ITX for a long time at this price was the SG13, and that's way too outdated now. This is just slightly bigger than that.

Wish they could've at least used some higher gauge sheet though. Everything else looks fab for the price. Make some mods to support extra HDDs / SSDs near the PSU and you have a really good case.

I want ARM CPUs from Intel and AMD so that ultra SFF can become more common! Removing the power draw/constrains even from the CPU will allow more room/thermal capacity for beefy GPUs.

Right now I'm happy with my Node 202, which fits nicely in my Safari Seek 45 with some room to spare. Would like to downsize to a Velka if I'm able to lol.

So I have a Dell SFF 3420 precision tower, does anyone have any idea if i can shift it to another cabinet, so i can maybe increase the power supply, it is currently 180 watts only, can't really attach any gpu to it

So I have a Dell SFF 3420 precision tower, does anyone have any idea if i can shift it to another cabinet, so i can maybe increase the power supply, it is currently 180 watts only, can't really attach any gpu to it
Dell uses their own propriety motherboards which includes the front IO. So most SFF cases wouldn't be compatible due to the board being wider by almost 7-8cm. Your chances of finding a somewhat compact case that'll let you use this board without it interfering with anything else is kinda slim. Bigger cases would be fine, but you'd still need to measure and confirm. The screw holes should line up no problem.

I don't know how you'll use the front IO in a new case though, there most likely won't be any connectors for it.

AFAIK the 24 pin motherboard connector would also be missing, so you would need an adapter like this to connect to your new PSU.

Tbh I see the appeal of transplanting a different set of components into the 3420's case, but not the other way round.

Back