All masterminds help me to apply for job

Looking to apply to hawkins..

Code:
http://www.hawkinscookers.com/3.7.4.job_opp.html

should be accompanied by a note (about 300 words) in English in the candidate’s own handwriting on “Reasons why I am interested in this job”.

Please can some one prepare a good note for about 300 words.

I am not getting any idea after this

HTML:
I know about your company since a long time, and have always admired and believe you are the leader in manufacturing of cookware and pressure cookers. This job will provide me with an opportunity to sharpen my skills, and will lay the foundation for my career.
:unsure:

^ society status and repo drama :unsure:

Code:
I know about your company since a long time, and have always admired and believe you are the leader in manufacturing of cookware and pressure cookers.  I had done a short web research about your company, and found that your products and future prospects are really enthralling.

I always wanted to work at this company. This place seems to suit me best where my professional skills can be utilized as well as developed in accordance with the need of the company. I Feel that this is the environment where I can best make most contribution utilizing my skills, my unique area of expertise, everything I had been developing in terms of a carrier to this point, will be best served in this company.

This job will provide me with an opportunity to sharpen my skills, and will lay the foundation for my career.

Someone add some more points to plzz. just reached 150 words, 150 more :D

Well, word count doesn't matter at all. You just need to explain them how beneficial you are for them. They never count words :rofl: They see what you have written.

PS : Omg, owner of two showrooms looking for a job as a trainee.. Fishy.. :/

Back