Airtel port forwarding issues with new firmware?

Checksum

Skilled
I'm on airtel Chennai, and using a beetel 220BXI modem. For the past couple of days, I've noticed that I'm not able to forward any port on it! The service engineer who came over said that a recent firmware update has caused the problem. Is anyone else facing the issue? Oh, and by the way the 220BXI supports automatic firmware update (unlike the 220bx).

Current firmware : 3.12L.01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2

If someone has an older firmware, can you please upload it!

Thanks!

Even i had the same problem after Airtel peeps updated firmware i am not at all able to port forward no matter what i do .I wanted to post the same but wanted to give a try on weekend before creating a thread.The issue started last week.Please do let me know what can be done to this firmware update??

TIA

I guess nothing can be done right now. Even the service engineer was clueless, and said that the firmware was originally for the 110bxi, but was rolled out to all the modems accidentally. We have to wait for them to fix this issue.

Till then, running in bridge mode is the best we can do.

How to run in bridge mode :huh: .Whats the advantage .Torrents speeds are bad now ,i mean real bad keeps fluctuating from 19 kbps to 32:mad: :mad: .I do not know why they wanna upgrade the firmware and $crew our happyness :S

Back