Advice on solarrooftop.gov.in regarding new application and any grievance redressal

LinkdJay

Recruit
Not sure if this is the right subforum for this. If not then mods are requested to please move it to the proper sub.

I would like to know if anyone has applied and successfully managed to get solar panels installed under this scheme using this website. Was it a completely smooth process, or were there issues and delays during the whole process?
I had made an application back in April. As per the website, I was supposed to receive a feasibility report within 15 days of applying. But it has been several months since then and there has been no progress on my application. The website only gives you an email address for contact - rts-mnre@gov.in, so from June till now I have written 4 emails asking for updates or how to escalate my matter. But nobody ever responds to my emails ( nothing is email spam either).
Does the solar rooftop scheme actually have any kind of grievance redressal or support desk?

Weird website, certificate is invalid, which is unusual for a government site. They're all pretty okay with stuff like certificates these days.

Anyway, as per the site the discom is supposed to do the feasibility study. Maybe you should try contacting your discom about the delay? There's a list of contacts under discom information.

Back