Advice for buying pc

thegatekeeper said:
Thanks dark angel,should i go for gskill or corsair vengeance.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And is vat included in the prices or i would have 2 pay on total amount?
VAT inclusive prices taken from SMC Internationl website(Delhi) and the TheITWares,Mumbai.
I dont think you will get a 2GB Vengence stick. So you can either get the 2GB GSkill stick or 2GB Corsair Value RAM ~ 1.05k!

SMC international
TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!TheITwares Ecommerce

Rig i bought-

Processor-Amd phenom 2 x4 955

Motherboard-Asus M4A78LT-M -both-9.8k

Ram-corsair xms3 2gb 1333mhz-1.4k

Ps-corsair cx 430-2.2k

case-zebronics bijli-1.3k

Gpu-Ati sapphire 5770 crossfirex-still remaining.

ga 880gm ud2h,gigabyte superb 460-Not available anywhere,only 2 shops had sapphire 5770 many guys only had xfx 5770,even msi was not available.

Prime abgb,the it wares gave expensive quotation.

You really should've gotten the Corsair CX-400 instead of the CX-430. Rest of the stuff looks ok. Which shop did you get all this from?

Cx 400w was bit expensive so i bought 430w,i got all the stuff from cgallery shop lamington.Rates were ridiculous in itwares and prime abgb.

My hitachi 200gb hard drive is not detecting on new rig & working fine on old rig.

new motherboard-Asus M4A78LT-M,old-Asus m2a-vm.

hdd is working fine now,i created 1 thread in hardware zone hdd solutions,everything was ok[cables,jumper,bios settings].

next day hdd started working ok,cause unknown.

I am not going to overclock it,should i put a cooler on processor or something?

motherboards latest bios supports phenom 2 x4 955.

thegatekeeper said:
Rig i bought-
Processor-Amd phenom 2 x4 955
Motherboard-Asus M4A78LT-M -both-9.8k
Ram-corsair xms3 2gb 1333mhz-1.4k
Ps-corsair cx 430-2.2k
case-zebronics bijli-1.3k
Gpu-Ati sapphire 5770 crossfirex-still remaining.
ga 880gm ud2h,gigabyte superb 460-Not available anywhere,only 2 shops had sapphire 5770 many guys only had xfx 5770,even msi was not available.
Prime abgb,the it wares gave expensive quotation.
primeabgb and it wares both have to recover their marketing mullah and their new shops cost isnt it?

you have to always hunt around.
i do deal with prime on phone.
i always manage to cut their quote and get free shipping .
Itwares(rahul) has no time for his old customers.
i honestly dont like his attitude.
i dealt with his shop twice and at third visit to lamington,i dint even bother to go to his shop.
i bought 2 systems together from him in his shop.
not that his shop was hell crowded but i dint feel he values customer.
we two were only customers in his shop that time but still both of us felt he does not have value of customer .
just due to lack of time,we purchased all stuff from him in one go.we had already wasted 2 hrs on lamington .
if i have time to go to lamington,i will hunt around but no itwares shopping for me.
i first went to prime abgb in 2002 and even today , that guy remembers me and gets my purchases sorted out asap.
never had to call them twice for same thing.

I did search every shop,gigabyte mobo wasnt available anywhere,me and my friends did thorough search and bought everything in reasonable price.Many shops gave prices for gigabyte mobo and afterwards they used to say like 'This mobo is not available buy other mobo,also phenom 2 x4 925/945 wasnt available,so things got little frustrating.Also 5770 card was unavailable in most shops,some shops only had xfx 5770,msi 5770 was unavailable 2.products were out of stock at this time than ever.

Back