5230 @Rs. 8.6k advisable?

kookaburra

Recruit
I wanted to buy Nokia 5230 (Not 5233) but my dealer friend told me that it was out of stock. But yesterday he told me that 1 piece is available with him (grey color) and will cost me Rs. 8600.
I've read in this forum that it was available at 8k. Even univercell.in shows its price at Rs. 7981/-
Considering the unavailability, is it advisable at Rs. 8.6k?

^ Use citi bank coupon

CITIEBAY10

U've to go to the product page without signing in, click Buy It Now, and create a new account there, and use CITIBANK cc/debit card to avail the coupon.

If you don't have and can't find anyone with CITIBANK cc/dc, search the ebay coupons thread on TE deals forum, some ppl were willing to help.

thogaibalu said:
^ Use citi bank coupon
CITIEBAY10

U've to go to the product page without signing in, click Buy It Now, and create a new account there, and use CITIBANK cc/debit card to avail the coupon.

If you don't have and can't find anyone with CITIBANK cc/dc, search the ebay coupons thread on TE deals forum, some ppl were willing to help.

You mean i'll get 20% discount?
i.e. 8490 less 20% = Rs. 6792?

If this is so, i'll surely buy it with my cousin's citibank credit card.

You mean i'll get 20% discount?
i.e. 8490 less 20% = Rs. 6792?

If this is so, i'll surely buy it with my cousin's citibank credit card.

I guess it 20% / Rs.1000 off whichever is lower. So its 8490-1000 -> 7490 but it is still the cheapest price in the market :)

Supposedly, this model has been stopped. If you are really particular about this model, then go for it!
Nokia 5230 is selling like hot cakes in most places across the world. But bizzarely it was out of stock in India. I guess Nokia wanted to sell their Nokia5233 which is about Rs.800-1000 cheaper and exactly same as 5230 except that it lacks the 3G and GPS.

Now it seems that they are back in stock at most places.

Back