1st washing machine !!

I am also in the hunt for a front loader. Budget 30-35k. Confusion lies with the brand with good A.S.S

IFB or Seimens or Samsung ?

even i am in favor of front load & IFB. My budget is max 20k. But after reading tons of -ve reviews on IFB i decided to go for Whirlpool. The major problem with IFB is frequent service and poor serving by the company ( that's what i have read on mouthshxx.com ).

Need to buy today itself. Please advice -

IFB

or

Samsung

or

Whirlpool ??

Thank you

My Experience with IFB is worst. I purchased 5.5 KG front load in 2007 and now its dead. Lost almost 4000 rs on servicing but the servicing guys are pathetic. Non professional and proficient. They are not able to troubleshoot the problems.
So guys keep safe distance from IFB as the operating and servicing cost toooo high......

Its certainly better then IFB.But if you want a fully mechanical more like electromechanical one then go for the Explore 855.

Its certainly better then IFB.But if you want a fully mechanical more like electromechanical one then go for the Explore 855.

Even 1055 LCS is somewhat electromechanical except that it has the LCD display additionally to tell the status & all... But the working is mostly same as the Explore 855

Decided on 1055 LCS & should be getting it today...

Found an IFB which was fully mechanical but even before me saying anything the salesperson said that the build quality is lower & the drum is also lighter then Whirlpool. He was also against IFB service quality... :unsure:

OK now some dilemma... The machine was for folks but they have been told that IFB is the best by some shopkeepers & also from few users.. (machine bought last year by these users)... Also they were told that the said Whirlpool model has problems by these same sellers...

Now can anybody share their experience if they have used Explore 1055-LCS from Whirlpool. Please enlighten...

Dude, even i was confused when i wanted to buy my 1 st fully automatic washing machine., After a lot of RnD, i bought LG DIRECT DRIVE !!

Its the latest technology which replaces the traditional drum, thus giving more life to motor, less vibration, less repair & more power.

Check this model of LG before you finalise.

Thank you

Back