µTorrent problem: Cannot expand file / folder names before downloading

raksrules

Elite
I am downloading certain thing here and i wish to download only one season. But as seen from the pic below, i cannot make out which season is which as i cannot expand the folder names. Is there a solution to this ? I searched online but did not find anything useful.

2dsjuvn.jpg

click on the + next to the tick mark. btw is it a magnet link?

No, not magnet. I read a single post on internet about this issue. Clicking on + wont help as it will expand the tree structure but i still cannot display the full name as i cannot move that section at all.

When you add a torrent through magnet link you can't download individual files, thats one of the downsides of magnet links, for that you have to have the .torrent file
As for the above problem, I think in the updated version of utorrent has done it, I would really like if they reverse it

v3.2.1 28086 does solve this problem
Also the window style has changed a bit. @allrounder799 u can actually select the individual file you want to download even in case of magnet link. For this when utorrent accepts magnet link, it downloads the torrent file and then you can select the file you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
v3.2.1 28086 does solve this problem
Also the window style has changed a bit. allrounder799 u can actually select the individual file you want to download even in case of magnet link. For this when utorrent accepts magnet link, it downloads the torrent file and then you can select the file you want.

Ya the latest version solves the problem, and yep when it connects to the tracker it makes a .torrent file which is stored in the %appdata% directory

Back