ZTE AC2766 (unlocked) - connects in 1X only

S098

Recruit
Hey guys, quoting from another forum
I recently purchased ZTE AC2766 (unlocked) but it connects in 1X only, when selected EVDO only, signal drops to zero, ive been told that its coz modem doesnot have prl setting to connect in EVDO mode, can any one please help me connect in EVDO mode?

Ive bought this from ebay where the seller claimed it works in EVDO mode, but Ive tried many things including unlocking it again by cdma workshop and flashing different prl file but it didnt work for me, some people say it coz of my RUIM which doesnot contain necessary file is it so? Teracom evdo modem which I bought from BSNL at the time of getting evdo connection, however connects in EVDO mode perfectly with username and password as "cdma".

Can any one help me?

I have shared the dfs screenshots here @cisco_tech @kuduku

wkld1f.png

25qb33c.png

Can any ac 2766 owner share the dfs screenshot of ac2766 configuration with me.
I can try that settings on my device.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
evdo prl is version 7 but it shows 6 in ur screenshot, probably thats y the error.

PS:strike out the esn and MIN no in screenshots, dont post them directly on the net

the issue with AC2766 is that very few sellers on ebay could get BSNL EVDO working on it . So their is some trick which we dont know. 1x works but very difficult to get EVDO .

In the DFS screenshot above, the MDN and PCS are blank. Shouldn't it be set to your phone number?
Can anyone please post or link to the correct prl file here?

Back