Graphic Cards Zotac Warranty Problem

diliplp

Disciple
Hello Guys,

I purchased Zotac 650TI boost edition, 2GB Gfx card in Oct-2013, card running fine till last week. It is giving frequent BSODs, I did driver cleanup and whatever other suggested steps by people online. It seems card is bad.

I did registered on zotac site within 10 days for extended warranty and got email confirmation from ZOTAC stating the same.

Now when I send email to support@zotac.com for replacement, they replied
"We are sorry to tell you that the Zotac extended warranty is not applicable for your product.
From the registeration record, you have entered an invalid serial number. Therefore, your card is no long covered by the extened warranty."

This is obviously unexpected response. Yes, there was one character missing in my given serial number but then they did verified the same number during registration and gave email confirmation for extended warranty, screenshot attached for reference.

Despite giving correct serial number with product image and various explanations like, "if you could have raised this at time of registration, I could have provided correct number. "

They are simply stating : "For the registration, you must provide the correct information. Follow current Zotac policy, there is no exception for the extended warranty. "

I could not find Zotact contact number or office address for India.

May be Mr Deepak from Zotac can help here, if he is still active on this forum, as he was last seen on this forum in 2012, so its unlikely.

Guys please guide how can I get this done ?

Attachments

• zotact conf.PNG
    zotact conf.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 397
That did helped, Zotac India Team, immediately forwarded details to nearest service center and gave email confirmation to consider card I warranty, Thanks again Mr Manjeet.

Will update further accordingly.

Whoops, just checked with Zotac about my card after reading this thread. I missed the 28 day window to register by a few days, so no extended warranty for me :(

I may be too late for this thread but Zotac's Service center Support is very helpful. I had never registered my extended warranty but still got my cards replaced many times. They just take your cards when you visit their service center and ask you about the problem that's it.

Back