Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Done with God of War: Ghost of Sparta and crossed it off the list. Adding Fable III in the 360 backlog.

Completed Shank's co-op campaign too, so striking the whole game off the list. Updated KZ's progress status.

add all humble bundle games to my backlog

however, started playing Monkey Island 2, BFBC2 SP, ME1

Finished Chime.

Completed Red Dead Redemption. Striking it off the list. Removed Saw II: Flesh & Blood since I had checked out the in-game videos and did not quite suit my tastes.

Demon's Souls :fear: and Little Big Planet appended.

Completed in last one month :

1. GoW Collection

2. GoW 3

3. Uncharted : Drake's Fortune

Will end Killzone 2 today. I was wrong about this game. Started playing again and realized it is a really awesome game. But the game suffers from lack of original idea. You can't help but remember Gears of War during the train and refinery sequence and Halo series during the ISA station evacuation sequence. The battle at Visari's palace is direct lift from COD WAW final battle.

Started Dante's Inferno, left it after 2 hrs coz it was a complete shit. Simply put - it is a cheap GoW clone with terrible graphics, terrible background score and most boring gameplay. Like a B grade movie, the game tries to woe its audience by showing too many boobies. I wasted my money on this terrible game .

sugat123 said:
Simply put - it is a cheap GoW clone with terrible graphics, terrible background score and most boring gameplay. Like a B grade movie, the game tries to woe its audience by showing too many boobies. I wasted my money on this terrible game .
Although I respect your POV on the game, 2 hours of gameplay is just not sufficient to comment or post an early review. Though I had played the title a lot later after the release, I recall a lot of gamers bashing the game criticizing the similarities from GOW 3. Agreed the game draws a lot of resemblances from GOW 3, the storyline is completely different, level design is different and a whole of gameplay elements are present which cannot be compared with GOW 3 or any other hack and slash title for that matter.

I suggest you give it a second shot and while you are at it, forget about drawing comparisons between other games. You'll love it this time.

PS: We have a thread on Dante's Inferno here - http://www.techenclave.com/gaming-consoles/the-dantes-inferno-thread-169992.html Post your impressions. :)

I played the game for more than 2 hours and the game just goes insane to prove the hell concept and forces nudity and blood.

OT- I would be starting Bayonetta considering its a hack and slash do i need to know before i play it especially considering i'm noob at hack and slash

dinjo said:
OT- I would be starting Bayonetta considering its a hack and slash do i need to know before i play it especially considering i'm noob at hack and slash
Bump that thread up when you start the game, we'll help you where we can.

Finished Braid yesterday while Mass Effect was downloading.

Now finally I'm going to start with Mass Effect series!! Hope I like it...
Also have Mass Effect 2 lined up after that. Lets see how I like the first one.

btw, since when did TE start censoring the word "f u c k"?

^^^

Adding The Witcher 2 to my list :), had forgotten about this beauty

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to EveryOne in the Gaming Section of TE :)

Finally completed Darksiders. :D

Updated list with a few additions:

FEAR (Still stuck at halfway :| Haven't touched it in a while)

Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light (Started)

Doom 3 :p (Installed and started)

Amnesia

Shank

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Metro 2033

Singularity

Battlefield Bad Company 2

COD: Black Ops

NFS Hot Pursuit

Spiderman: Shattered Dimension

Super Meat Boy

Dead Rising 2

Alan Wake

Just Cause 2

Bioshock 2

Mass Effect 2

jojothedragon said:
Do you know that DeathSpank has local co-op ?

Didn't know that. Will certainly give it a shot in that case.

Progress report: KZ2 completed last night. Off it goes from the backlog list.

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves completed. Best adventure game I have ever played. Guys, if you have a PS3, this game is a must play.

Adding SAW: The Video Game to the list.

Saw the final chapter of the movie yesterday and got me engrossed. I think I'll give a shot to the first game. If I liked it, I might play the second title as well. :p

Aman27deep said:
PC :
Crysis 1 (played warhead - Crysis one randomly seems to crash on me for no reason)
[strike]Assassin's Creed II[/strike]
Batman: Arkham Asylum
[strike]Battlefield: Bad Company 2[/strike]
Dead Rising 2
Devil May Cry 4 ()
[strike]DiRT2[/strike]
F1 2010
FIFA 11
Mafia II
[strike]Singularity[/strike]
[strike]StarCraft II[/strike]
Metro 2033

Managed to finish AC II, ending was weird, but still a nice game.

Back