Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Desecrator said:
Excellent! Do yourself a favor and watch all the endings - there are 17 of them in total. Before you jump the gun - you need not play it 17 times from the start. Some of them can be played from the last but the third level itself.

That was quick btw! Did you not buy the PS3 sometime last week? :p
Thanks for the tip. I will return to Heavy Rain after I finish all my other titles.

I got my PS3 on 25th of November and started playing on the 26th. Packed in quite a bit over the weekend. That would explain the quickness :p

Done with Vanquish. Next up Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions.

The backlog is slowly being cleared. :D

Adding Singularity to the list, does anyone know how to aquire the original copy of this game in INDIA online availability is also fine cause I'm going to Gandhinagar in Jan :)

Burnout Paradise - need to win 115 races to get Burnout license
Nail'd - have played only few races
NFS hot Pursuit - Not yet started
Spiderman shattered dimensions - completed 9/14

Desecrator said:
Done with Vanquish. Next up Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions.

The backlog is slowly being cleared. :D
Considering how much you've been playing lately, I'm surprised you even have a backlog. :p

My backlogs......almost everything this year, this holiday I am going to lock myself for a month and play as much as i can.

BioShock 2
Borderlands
Dragon.Age.Origins
Euro Truck Simulator 2009
L4D2
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Transformers.War.For.Cybertron
Pure
Split Second
Aliens VS predators
Race Driver GRID
Sniper.Ghost.Warrior
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X and HAWX 2
Trainz Simulator 2010 Engineers Edition
Mass effect 2+addons
Singularity
Starwars force unleashed
Amnesia
Darksiders
NFS HP

I Downloaded all these but still havent played even one , I feel like crying. :(

Aman27deep said:
PC :
Crysis 1 (played warhead - Crysis one randomly seems to crash on me for no reason)
Assassin's Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum
[strike]Battlefield: Bad Company 2 [/strike]
Dead Rising 2
Devil May Cry 4 :)ashamed:)
[strike]DiRT2[/strike]
F1 2010
[strike]FIFA 11[/strike]
Mafia II
[strike]Singularity[/strike]
[strike]StarCraft II[/strike]
Metro 2033

Managed to cut a few.

Ethan_Hunt said:
WOW! 5 games in a row, not bad Aman. BTW why the ashamed smiley in DMC4?
not in a row :p those 5 took like 3 weeks. Ashamed cause nearly all my CS : S friends made fun outta me for not completing DMC4, thought people here might say the same. lol.

Aman27deep said:
Ashamed cause nearly all my CS : S friends made fun outta me for not completing DMC4, thought people here might say the same. lol.

Take your time with DMC4 and don't play it in broken up sessions or toggling between other games. Just enjoy the game and learn how the DMC games are supposed to be played. Remember, it's all about STYLE! ;)

viralbug said:
Considering how much you've been playing lately, I'm surprised you even have a backlog. :p
LOL you have no idea. My boss has come to know of this off-lately, the days I have been taking off without a valid reason and fortunately he hasn't been pissed. :ashamed:

Edit: Damn he has joined FB yesterday. :mad: :'(

^ Invite him for co-op and I'm sure you'll not only have problems taking an off, but you might even get a raise. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Take your time with DMC4 and don't play it in broken up sessions or toggling between other games. Just enjoy the game and learn how the DMC games are supposed to be played. Remember, it's all about STYLE! ;)

Once he starts DMC, I don't think he'll put it down so soon. :p

As you said, it's all about style! DMC ftw! :D

Striking off Splatterhouse, just completed the game. Adding God of War: Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta to the list.

Completed 007: Bloodstone. I'll complete NFS's Cop Campaign before I start the big one! :eek:hyeah:

I am soo jealous of you guys ...I can only listen to music now a days ( am not allowed to take out my consoles :ashamed: , cause of my exams )

so my back log is being logged even more :(

Aman27deep said:
Eh u play on 200 server at one time? there are way too many servers in Malaysia/Singapore/taiwan as well.
But it's good to have more than 2 options no? Anyways. Got CS 1.6. Danke all!

Desecrator said:
Completed 007: Bloodstone. I'll complete NFS's Cop Campaign before I start the big one! :eek:hyeah:
hows bloodstone?

NFS Cop campaign is quite easy and too short .. :(

Back