Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Just finished Divinity Original Sin 2 for the second time on a higher difficulty and different characters. Can anyone let me know which other games are similar and as well made? I know the last dragon age is, but I just cant find it on steam or anywhere else.

Just finished Divinity Original Sin 2 for the second time on a higher difficulty and different characters. Can anyone let me know which other games are similar and as well made? I know the last dragon age is, but I just cant find it on steam or anywhere else.

This is next on my to play list. Similar as in turn based combat? Pause combat? Dragon Age Origins is on Origin.com, usually goes for dirt cheap during sales. Don't forget to get the Ultimate Edition, the DLC's and expansions are must play.

https://www.origin.com/ind/en-us/store/dragon-age/dragon-age-origins/ultimate-edition

For turn based combat, look to the Final Fantasy series, almost all of them are on Steam now. Recommended FF X, IX, XII. Older FF titles are better reviewed but these three are in full 3D and comparatively modern. Also check out Tales of Zestiria/Berseria/Symphonia and Trails in the Sky series, all on Steam. If you have a PS4/PS3, definitely get Persona 5, one of the best JRPGs which brought the Persona/SMT series to mainstream.

Completed The darkness 2.
The story turned out to be surprisingly good. Also it has a short campaign but there are some other interesting single player or co-op game modes too.

Finished Watchdogs 2, 43 hours. Decent game, average performance, average story, average characters but fun mechanics and quite good looking in ultra.

This is next on my to play list. Similar as in turn based combat? Pause combat? Dragon Age Origins is on Origin.com, usually goes for dirt cheap during sales. Don't forget to get the Ultimate Edition, the DLC's and expansions are must play.

https://www.origin.com/ind/en-us/store/dragon-age/dragon-age-origins/ultimate-edition

For turn based combat, look to the Final Fantasy series, almost all of them are on Steam now. Recommended FF X, IX, XII. Older FF titles are better reviewed but these three are in full 3D and comparatively modern. Also check out Tales of Zestiria/Berseria/Symphonia and Trails in the Sky series, all on Steam. If you have a PS4/PS3, definitely get Persona 5, one of the best JRPGs which brought the Persona/SMT series to mainstream.
Anyway to get the last dragon age in India. Have played the first two

Anyway to get the last dragon age in India. Have played the first two

You can get it from Amazon.com, they will give you an Origin key. I highly recommend the GOTY edition, the last DLC is super important to the story. It's $40 now, but usually goes for sale for $20. Or you could try buying it from Origin US/MX through VPN, not sure if it still works.

You can get it from Amazon.com, they will give you an Origin key. I highly recommend the GOTY edition, the last DLC is super important to the story. It's $40 now, but usually goes for sale for $20. Or you could try buying it from Origin US/MX through VPN, not sure if it still works.
Does not seem to be a GOTY for PC...only for Xbox and PS.

Have no idea how to use VPN and stuff. Can someone help? Will transfer through Paypal or whatever is convienient.

Completed Life is strange (100% completed). I totally agree with IGN's review. Its not that good game. The ending is poor & the writing is both good and bad. Bad is decent word I would say its worst at some places. There are too many dialogues at in appropriate places.

Finally finished Persona 5, at 170 hours. Great game, in my top 5 list of RPGs for sure. I probably spoiled myself for turn based JRPGs, will find it difficult to play older JRPGs after this.

Back