You Broadband brings 100mbps till 500Gb, 1mbps Post FUP at 1699

swatkats

Skilled
XNOeaTj.jpg

100mbps up to 200Gb and then 1mbps at Rs.1699/month. This plan is available for the YOU customers in Hyderabad,Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Navi mumbai, Powai,Vadodara,Ahmedabad,Surat,Vishakapatnam and Thane as of now.

PS: Now Please Don't start Whining that you can finish this FUP data in 1 hour/1Day. Start Questioning "If a Mid sized ISP like YOU broadband can provide such plans then why not other providers like MTNL, BSNL or Airtel, TATA? "

100Mbps Feasibility Check: http://www.youbroadband.in/100mbps

Last edited:
XNOeaTj.jpg

100mbps up to 200Gb and then 1mbps at Rs.1699/month. This plan is available for the YOU customers in Hyderabad,Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Navi mumbai, Powai,Vadodara,Ahmedabad,Surat,Vishakapatnam and Thane as of now.

PS: Now Please Don't start Whining that you can finish this FUP data in 1 hour/1Day. Start Questioning "If a Mid sized ISP like YOU broadband can provide such plans then why not other providers like MTNL, BSNL or Airtel, TATA? "

Forget BSNL and MTNL.They have to follow regulatory norms set by government and telecom ministry.They have super large subscriber base.

E.g. BSNL's subscriber base of India is thrice as compared to all other ISPs combined.

Forget BSNL and MTNL.They have to follow regulatory norms set by government and telecom ministry.They have super large subscriber base.
E.g. BSNL's subscriber base of India is thrice as compared to all other ISPs combined.
Last time i checked, have done few calculations, Its possible for them to provide such plans. You should have a look at my " BSNL unreasonable pricing" thread and other one's like MTNL-BSNL merger.

Beam has 50mbps up to 200Gb, 6mbps post FUP @ 3150, Here YOU is offering 5mbps less Post FUP at 1699 on WTF 100. :D
I would pat on the back of the guy who designed this plan, but i guess feasibility will be a issue.

Last edited:
Is there any regulation for FUP..?
No No and No. Its a strategy to make money and yeah to restrict usage.
Also i could see YOU is the 2nd ISP after ACT group which doesn't peer with NIXI and offers such amazing plan. F*ck NIXI's Pay per Gb Policy.

No No and No. Its a strategy to make money and yeah to restrict usage.
Also i could see YOU is the 2nd ISP after ACT group which doesn't peer with NIXI and offers such amazing plan. F*ck NIXI's Pay per Gb Policy.

Yea, but many times the CC executives and sales people harp "as per RBI guidelines....". It is sad.

Last time i checked, have done few calculations, Its possible for them to provide such plans. You should have a look at my " BSNL unreasonable pricing" thread and other one's like MTNL-BSNL merger.

Beam has 50mbps up to 200Gb, 6mbps post FUP @ 3150, Here YOU is offering 5mbps less Post FUP at 1699 on WTF 100. :D
I would pat on the back of the guy who designed this plan, but i guess feasibility will be a issue.

The Global bandwidth allocation by a country depends on the number of undersea data cables and satellite services.

Now government pays for bandwidth and distributes it through it's policies.

If you buy leased lines from MTNL,BSNL then they are very cheap as compared to utility factor.
Hence You like companies can buy Leased lines.
if govt. company provides such high transmission speed anyone can start business.there is a misuse and govt. cannot monitor data transmission.

Is there any regulation for FUP..?
No but Telecom Ministry and Chief panel of National Informatics Centre decides and forwards proposals for capping.

Dude come on NIC is not a joke.Every byte going inside and outside of India is monitored.

As of now BSNL is keen on rolling out 4G from March and we can expect increased speed when BSNL/MTNL completely adopt IPv6.

That can't be the reason. That will mean that SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, IOL etc. are also non-profit.
I don't think the Navaratna companies pay anything to the government other than their share of taxes.
These are publicly traded companies and hence the investors are the first in line to claim the profit as dividend payment. The government owns a huge peecentage of the Navaratna companies but if the goverment wants a dividend payout, every investor will have to be paid as well. Normally when the government wants to raise a huge amount of money (e.g to lower the fiscal deficit), it sells a small percentage of their stake in the Navaratna companies.
(I am a n00b with regards to the stock market. This is my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong)

How do they manage to not pair with NIXI ?
If TATA is giving you cheap call rates why would you use T24? :p

That can't be the reason. That will mean that SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, IOL etc. are also non-profit.
Example of Non-Profit is NKN(National knowledge network). They sell the same quantity of bandwidth to Educational institions like IIT/IIM's at half the rates which MTNL or for that matter any other provider gets from TATA/Airtel.

The Global bandwidth allocation by a country depends on the number of undersea data cables and satellite services.

If you buy leased lines from MTNL,BSNL then they are very cheap as compared to utility factor.
if govt. company provides such high transmission speed anyone can start business.there is a misuse and govt. cannot monitor data transmission.
If the demand is more, then the consumption is more, the fact of the matter is our usage is Just 1.3Tbps out of 27Tbps available. With Remaining capacity AIRTEL, TATA are doing puja daily by making it a precious commodity. :sour:

Lol. Private players beat their prices, that's why no one goes for MTNL/BSNL + Their poor routing.

Scamgress Government has done nothing but kept quiet and allow TATA and AIRTEL to loot from last 10 years. look at my signature.

If TATA is giving you cheap call rates why would you use T24? :p

Example of Non-Profit is NKN(National knowledge network). They sell the same quantity of bandwidth to Educational institions like IIT/IIM's at half the rates which MTNL or for that matter any other provider gets from TATA/Airtel.

If the demand is more, then the consumption is more, the fact of the matter is our usage is Just 1.3Tbps out of 27Tbps available. With Remaining capacity AIRTEL, TATA are doing puja daily by making it a precious commodity. :sour:

Lol. Private players beat their prices, that's why no one goes for MTNL/BSNL + Their poor routing.

Scamgress Government has done nothing but kept quiet and allow TATA and AIRTEL to loot from last 10 years. look at my signature.

NKN is a way different body.It is a different service which comes under joint surveillance of Telecom and HRD ministries.A better policy to avail good IT in all educational institutions.

Yep you are true private players like Tata,Airtel are money laundering units.
While companies like Hathway,Beam focus on More consumer, more speed, cheap rates and small profit philosophy.

As I mentioned earlier you cannot compare BSNL,MTNL to private companies.
For e.g. Consider broadband subscriber base of 5 cr users in Maharashtra.

Private subscribers-1.5 cr(I assumed that Mumbai,Pune,Nagpur,Aurangabad as major cities with Hathway like services available)

Local Subscribers-Who take connection from local cable connections.

Remaining 3 cr are by default BSNL/MTNL subscribers.
Because small districts,Tier II and Tier III cities do not have any other option except BSNL/MTNL.
So managing such large subscriber base is not a joke.

If TATA is giving you cheap call rates why would you use T24? :p.
The next point is do the bigger players also do the same or are they obliged to use NIXI.

mattcarley did mention this some time back and the impression i got is everybody had to use NIXI.

Back