XtremeGuard - 91% off site-wide

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
XtremeGuard has site-wide 91% off on screen protectors and full body protectors

Coupon: BF91OFF

Head on to www.xtremeguard.com

I can help members in placing orders till today evening (30th Nov). XtremeGuard is showing shipping timeline of 6-15 days. Hence any orders placed later might not be deliver by the time my brother leaves. Also do note that, 1) for Mumbai guys, I can either meet you in person on central line railway stations between Dombivli to Kanjur or ship it using Speed Post/local courier services. 2) for outstation guys, will stick to Speed Post. Though I will pack them well in envelopes, do note that shipping will be at risk of buyers.

Orders placed for
@girish925
@andrew327
@ramdante
@bbthumbhealer
@akhilgopal
@geekwithlens

Last edited:
I can get few for members in Mumbai and Maharashtra. Shipping would be approx 50 bucks.

Edit: Please note that my brother will be bringing them here on 20th December when he is coming back from USA.

Last edited:

PM-ed you. Depending on the pin code, if that area is serviceable by courier agencies in my suburbs, I will let you know. I will ask DTDC office also for charges. They normally charge ₹200+ for basic electronic articles; case for scratch guards should be different.

Hi bro. I am interested in getting the screen protector for my iPhone 6 Plus. Please pm me the address and payment details.

If there is any tampered glass for the Moto E 2nd gen I'm interested. Just pm me the total cost (pre-shipping) and your account details. Thanks.

Xtremeguard is no doubt pretty much best at the price and discount they offer.

I ordered 10 full body screen protectors for various devices last month to my relatives place. I opted for free local USA shipping. But unfortunately it was lost in transit and I had to get the refund.

Xtreme guard tempered glass protectors are too costly, opt for one locally, it will be just as good.
Oh. I thought that the discount was also applicable on tampered glass protectors lol. And i cant find one for the Moto E 2nd gen on the site.

Oh. I thought that the discount was also applicable on tampered glass protectors lol. And i cant find one for the Moto E 2nd gen on the site.

Moto E 2nd gen is not in their list. But there 91% off is applicable to everything. I myself have got 4 tempered glass for 4 phones in our family. After discount it costs approx 170 INR each.

Back