Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launching in India in January

6pack

ex-Mod
Source: Maktechblog

In India, Xiaomi will launch the Snapdragon 625 SoC variant while in China the smartphone was launched with Helio X20 SoC. It will be launched in 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM options.

Its connectivity options include 4G, LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct WLAN, Bluetooth, USB OTG and Micro-USB. It packs a 4,100 mAh Battery with Fast Charging. It comes with Fingerprint sensor on its back side.

Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 runs on Android 6 Marshmallow with MIUI 8. It has hybrid slot which can act as dual sim slot or expandable slot.

Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 Key Specifications:

5.5 inch Full HD IPS screen
Octa core processor
2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
Adreno 506 GPU
13 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash
5 Megapixel front camera
4,100 mAh battery
16GB /32GB internal storage options, can be expanded
Android 6 Marshmallow with a layer of MIUI 8

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be launched in India in January 2017. It will be priced around Rs. 11,999.

Last edited:
Yeah, its a small downgrade. I think people will all start buying Redmi Note 3 after looking at the specs of RN4 (if its true).

How is the software? That is the main thing that held me back from buying Leeco. I heard the software was super buggy and prone to freezing?

Well, that and the lack of expendable storage. :/

I have 2 le eco 2 . Software slightly buggy . Built better than Redmi note 3 which also I have . Camera is ok . Bad in low light . Solid built compared to Redmi note 3 . I feel miui is better feature wise as compared to le eco le2's eui . Also as shown on YouTube both my le eco le2's phones have absolutely no screen flex . I have silver and rose gold variants .

How is the software? That is the main thing that held me back from buying Leeco. I heard the software was super buggy and prone to freezing?
Well, that and the lack of expendable storage. :/
Le2 software - I'd not say super buggy, although I did notice occasional freezing, it hasn't been bothersome enough. Of course I hate the EUI (or MIUI for that matter) so use a custom launcher and it's quite manageable.

I want to buy a dual sim 10k phone but I saw a crowded Leeco service center ( it was a repair shop which acts as official service center for lots of brands like lenovo,lava etc) so I'm not going to by leeco phones even though its seems like a good deal above redmi note 3

Le2 doesnt have micro sd slot which is a major -ve of it. Also RN3 is likely to have better and more rom support than le2 (havent checked xda though). And adventrureguy, you will find similar crowd what you saw in almost all mobile service centers. Nokia service centers too had ridiculous crowd when it was in business.

Back