Android Xiaomi note 7 camera

I was watching his note 7 video and I mentioned it was bad that Mi downgraded the camera and xiaomi fanboys started arguing that " its unrealistic to expect 48mp even in 10k phone. yada yada yada"

I mean how blind can you be to be happy about a company downgrading the camera for own country while selling it for the same price in another country

anyways kudos to this guy. I see some videos of his and he seems to have contacts with xiaomi but even then he went ahead and did this video. I think I saw VP of xiaomi india in his video (or geekyranjit, I dont remember exactly)

Last edited:
I was watching his note 7 video and I mentioned it was bad that Mi downgraded the camera and xiaomi fanboys started arguing that " its unrealistic to expect 48mp even in 10k phone. yada yada yada"

I mean how blind can you be to be happy about a company downgrading the camera for own country while selling it for the same price.

anyways kudos to this guy. I see some videos of his and he seems to have contacts with xiaomi but even then he went ahead and did this video. I think I saw VP of xiaomi india in his video (or geekyranjit, I dont remember exactly)

He did one with the India MD of samsung, and he still remains critical of samsung, so yeah, I dont think he's a sellout.

Back