XenForo Community Forum License

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a edu website of my uncle's School. He has installed SMF community forum which is free to use. But that is much old in graphics and user interface. I suggested my uncle to use XenForo to use on the official website of the school.

But he can't afford the full price of the license.

I wanted to know if anyone here who wanted to sell his/her XenForo license in cheap price?

if you can't get the license at affordable price,
perhaps it would be better to convert to phpBB or MyBB (or WordPress blog) !
(assuming that members are active in participating ..)

if you haven't seen earlier :

* related info => Selling & buying XenForo licenses
* XenForo buying / selling @ extralicense site

Thank you for providing the links. I know about the XenForo Official community but they don't allow buying/selling at their own forum, though they allow to sale the XenForo license for once in a life.

My forum is already on SMF and I also have used phpBB, but XenForo is best because of its good user-friendly interface.

Ask if they offer edu discounts. Also, he could ask for donations from students itself, but I feel that he should do whatever is best with available money. Once it reaches a large number of users, makes sense to upgrade.

Hi,

I have a edu website of my uncle's School. He has installed SMF community forum which is free to use. But that is much old in graphics and user interface. I suggested my uncle to use XenForo to use on the official website of the school.

But he can't afford the full price of the license.

I wanted to know if anyone here who wanted to sell his/her XenForo license in cheap price?
If you do not understanD SMF stuff its kindly different..

As per your laid requirements, even SMF does miracles (more then xen. I have lot of licences for XEN as well)

https://www.simplemachines.org/comm...9011d0f76f&topic=450974.msg3150371#msg3150371

Worlds top brands using SMF... CAN you share the link ?
.edu is dead for promotions long way back though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back