Xbox 360 Slim Modded

Bluffmaster said:
^Yes, he is. Any news on when that particular drive is expected to be flashed?

No clues and I guess its not taken as priority by c4eva u can rest assure atleast 1.5 month

Yup...u can go online as of now; and only until the next XBL update is up.

Once that, you would have to remain offline until u get the news that its safe to go online; or maybe get it modded to the newer stealth patches

Bluffmaster said:
I just hope they did not tinker with the chip, as of now I am able to go online.

me too anticipating to mod the console.
it is sitting ideal for nearly a month now.
if there is a way to open the console without breaking the seal then please enlighten me. I wouldnt mind soft modding it by myself if that is possible.

madnav said:
it is sitting ideal for nearly a month now.

You mean idle? :p

Hold on for sometime now that you've waited this long. I must ask however, why don't you play those exclusives in the meantime? Yogi has a copy of GeOW 2. I think he's done with the game. Saiyan has Alan Wake and would be completing it in sometime now that he has gone for a vacation.

:ashamed: :p
played GeOW Bulletstorm that i had borrowed as soon as I got the console.
PS: Unable to quote or edit posts

dinjo said:
Ban Wave has already started

What did say :(

Getting banned is inevitable. I know it sucks.

So stay offline once your console is modded, and buy a new one for online play. They are very cheap you know :p

Gannu said:
You mean idle? :p

Hold on for sometime now that you've waited this long. I must ask however, why don't you play those exclusives in the meantime? Yogi has a copy of GeOW 2. I think he's done with the game. Saiyan has Alan Wake and would be completing it in sometime now that he has gone for a vacation.

Saiyan is already done with Alan Wake :p He was considering the DLCs. Not sure if he's proceeding.

Navin, GEoW or GEoW 2 ?

hi guys basicly im buying this xbox from my mates friend and its modded he said it goes online and everything he had to drill a little chip or something on it the xbox slim i wanted to know weather to risk buying it or not?

Back