Xasa Mail - 4GB Free E-mail Account - 15MB Attachments

xasamail.gif

• Who deletes messages, anyways?
    With 4000 megabytes of free storage, why would you ever need to delete emails?
  • Keep it all in context.
    Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation.
  • Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam.
    Powerful Virus and Spam protection - read only the mail you really want.
  • Attachments.
    Send and receive 15 megabyte attachments.
  • All browsers.
    Lynx, Opera, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox ...
  • [RANK="www.xasamail.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi/english"]Sign up for a free account now[/RANK]
  • [RANK="www.xasamail.com/cgi-bin/langmail/lang2web.cgi"]Translate XasaMail Into Your Language[/RANK]

[RANK="www.xasamail.com"]www.xasamail.com[/RANK]​

huge mailboxes don excite us anymore...do they !? ;)
i am having a hard time trying to fill up my gmail inbox.
maybe i'l sign up for one tat allows atleast 50MB attachments :p
nice find anyways..keep it up m8 :)

QuickFire said:
huge mailboxes don excite us anymore...do they !? ;)
i am having a hard time trying to fill up my gmail inbox.
maybe i'l sign up for one tat allows atleast 50MB attachments :p
nice find anyways..keep it up m8 :)

3. We are the only site on the internet to offer for free 1 terabyte email accounts that includes 500 megabyte attachments with POP3 access if desired. Your email account can store 40 million emails, games, videos, MP3s or pictures on our solar powered systems.

[RANK="www.hriders.com/about-us.cfm"]www.hriders.com/about-us.cfm[/RANK]

:anyone: :flex:

HRiders is obviously a huge scam, they have a shameful web interface anyway. I'm happy with my Gmail inbox anyway, and in case all of you don't know, once you reach Gmail's space limit, they just give you more. :p

AlbertPacino said:
[RANK="www.hriders.com/about-us.cfm"]www.hriders.com/about-us.cfm[/RANK]

:anyone: :flex:
wow...m8..
site bookmarked...will sign up there
hopefully, they'll approve my account :p

Scam/small scam/huge scam/big scam/little scam call it whatever you want,these screen shot's were taken by the second account i created on their site today.

It's already filled with 20MB,i will fill it with more,i also sent a 10MB attachment to the gmail account,i would have sent more then that but my upload speed doesnt help at all,anyways i guess these screen shots are photoshopped...

Back