Work From Home Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartikoli

Skilled
As many of you know that I have been working with few of the members since few months (Details https://www.techenclave.com/communi...he-companies-work-from-home-part-time.175724/) and over period of time have new projects but I cant edit first post of that thread due to TE default settings.

So posting the details of the current project in this thread.

Requirement
If you are -
- Good with searching information over internet.
- Familiar Linkedin
- Bank account so I can transfer the money.
- Unlimited internet preferred as sometime websites are heavy and can take bandwidth.
- Free time

Work:-
We have to update company info from LinkedIn to Google spreadsheet like company name, website, address, LinkedIn URL etc...
I'll provide you the custom search link for LinkedIn search that will contain all companies and you will have to open each link then copy above mentioned fields to spreadsheet.
For every 100 rows we get 80rs
People are able to do around 50 rows in an hour so you can have an idea.
I would request those who are working with me to share there experience for the time they spend

Just made a small video how it works
This is the Linkedin link I used to create this video
https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/c?...90&openFacets=CCR,JO,I,CS&f_I=80&f_CS=B,C,D,E
Let me know if you still need any clearance
Please message me as during weekdays I can only check TS using tapatalk so its easier for me to respond

Last edited:
First! PM me please.
Got plenty of free time right now. Might as well do what i can to pay for my internet bills. :shy:[DOUBLEPOST=1446484839][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I'm sure that LinkedIn users know this but if by "contact details" you mean their personal phone numbers/email addresses then it will not be easy i think. You'll probably need to connect to them and even that is hard if they dont know you. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Please PM me for the exact details/work type/work hours/pay etc. Thanks again.

Last edited:
First! PM me please.
Got plenty of free time right now. Might as well do what i can to pay for my internet bills. :shy:[DOUBLEPOST=1446484839][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I'm sure that LinkedIn users know this but if by "contact details" you mean their personal phone numbers/email addresses then it will not be easy i think. You'll probably need to connect to them and even that is hard if they dont know you. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Please PM me for the exact details/work type/work hours/pay etc. Thanks again.
Let me clear your doubts lol
No, we are not going to message Linkedin members but you are right we are looking for there professional emails (Not for this project), There are ways to do that and we will discuss when I have such project.

Doing his work from few days. Work is very simple & he explains it very well at the start. Pay is good too.
You just need to have free time & gmail account for doing work on google spreadsheet :)
Requested payment today. Will get it tomorrow :)

Update :- I got my payment today morning. Nice :D

Last edited:
Yesterday requested the second payment got it today afternoon.

Update - Today requested the 3rd payment.
Will update again when i get it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back