Windows Windows 10 Vs Torrent Tarckers?

aks0071

Recruit
Hello guys,

I have been using torrents from about 10 years without any problem. it was working fine, but few months ago i upgraded my OS from Win7 To Win10. Earlier torrent was working fine but now neither torrent is working nor those sites are working.

Whenever i open sites like kat.cr or desitorrents the webpage kept saying "Its not available". Even in uTorrent i am unable to connect with seed/peers from these sites.

Actually i heard about a war between torrent trackers and windows 10. I read the article on torrent freak that torrent trackers had banned the window 10 users,

So, is it true?

If Yeas, Do anybody have solution??

Plz Help me..

I changed to Win10 recently. I have seen some torrents sites are not opening some times, but its working with different links. I guess the issues is not with OS but the web browser and its settings. I see this is more with google Chrome not with Mozilla. I wish this help you.

I am on windows 10 and I am not facing any such issues.

However I was having problems with utorrent, so I switched to deluge and now everything is fine.

when i try to open above website i am getting these .
“Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.”

when i try to open above website i am getting these .
“Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.”

That is an issue of your service provider.

I don't think the issue is with the OS but the ISP because I am on Windows 7 and I am getting the same message as @mastersquall

Looking at the message I guess he too like me is a Failtel user.

I am getting this on desitorrents and some other websites.

I am using Windows 10, Airtel Broadband.

I think the culprit is Airtel Broadband.

Any free VPN that can change one Tab of a browser (or even one browser, I will opera for such websites) ?

I used Tunnerbear a couple of years ago but that makes all websites behaving as if I am in US.

There is no problem with the OS (Windows 10). Its just that ISPs have blocked some sites as per Indian Government directives. Try "Hola" extension for Google Chrome, works with the tabs and really easy to use.

There is no problem with the OS (Windows 10). Its just that ISPs have blocked some sites as per Indian Government directives. Try "Hola" extension for Google Chrome, works with the tabs and really easy to use.

Thanks.

It worked fine and served the purpose.

yes. i doubt its problem with win 10. I cant access popular tracker even on android phone browser. Must be ISP and GOI issue.:confused:

Acche din anne wale hain ;)

Ps: I am with bjp becoz anyone would be better than congress but couldnt resist use that quote:woot:

Back