Why is G.B Road not banned in Delhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here i'm thinking that if a certain person, instead of ditching his wife ages ago, got laid more often, perhaps he would be fcuking the rest of us and the country a little less...

It is common knowledge that someone gave the go ahead to basically exterminate a certain religious group of people, however the courts and SIT in their infinite wisdom decided he was innocent...

Tell me again how do you reach from prostitution in GB Road to "a certain person giving extermination orders". Might help in solving some of those no-sense puzzles.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

LOL nice thread. Trying to "ban" that place is like trying to illegalize the pollution of the Yamuna rivers and arresting everyone involved in it. All the best with your initiative OP. :D
Let's get real. No one can stop prostitution in India. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. And of all the red light districts in India you specifically chose Delhi, why?
And oh FYI the Delhi Police is under the direct control of the Centre (was under Congress/UPA then, and now under the BJP) and Kejriwal has been demanding the transfer of the control of the Delhi Police to the Delhi state govt. for years now. You can look it up online. Do a little research before lashing out at people for no reason.
lol at the topic creator. Are you 10 years old or something? BJP controls police in delhi too FYI. Police also regularly conduct raids where there are minors involved here. There are such areas in every city in india whether controlled by AAP or BJP or Congress. Prostitution will always be there as sex is a basic human need
Let this comment be the end of the pointless argument lol.

Last edited:
LOL nice thread. Trying to "ban" that place is like trying to illegalize the pollution of the Yamuna rivers and arresting everyone involved in it. All the best with your initiative OP. :D
Let's get real. No one can stop prostitution in India. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. And of all the red light districts in India you specifically chose Delhi, why?
And oh FYI the Delhi Police is under the direct control of the Centre (was under Congress/UPA then, and now under the BJP) and Kejriwal has been demanding the transfer of the control of the Delhi Police to the Delhi state govt. for years now. You can look it up online. Do a little research before lashing out at people for no reason.

Let this comment be the end of the pointless argument lol.

Noone is lashing out at anybody. I'm simply stating the facts because I live in Delhi. What will you do if you get caught in raids in such red light district brothels? Will you beg them for mercy or say that prostitution is legal? Good luck.

And I already know that Delhi Police is not in the power of AAP. But why are they even the government then if they have no power at all? AAP Law Minister arrested for fake degrees, I read the news bro

https://www.hindustantimes.com/delh...egrees-fake/story-VdBQc7mbeYYa0DFF29u4xO.html

Last edited:
Noone is lashing out at anybody. I'm simply stating the facts because I live in Delhi. What will you do if you get caught in raids in such red light district brothels? Will you beg them for mercy or say that prostitution is legal? Good luck.
Open 365 days of the year. How many raids will happen. You would have to be pretty damn unlucky to be caught with your pants down as it were :D

And I already know that Delhi Police is not in the power of AAP. But why are they even the government then if they have no power at all? AAP Law Minister arrested for fake degrees, I read the news bro

https://www.hindustantimes.com/delh...egrees-fake/story-VdBQc7mbeYYa0DFF29u4xO.html
Okay, so he's just a BJP bhakt. Thanks for the context. No wonder he isnt worried about Prostitution in Mumbai, UP and other states :D

Trying to ban world's (most probably) oldest profession?

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Trying to ban world's (most probably) oldest profession?

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif
Noone is trying to get anything banned mate. I'm simply stating facts because it's happening near my locality(Delhi), leave aside G.B Road

Okay, so he's just a BJP bhakt. Thanks for the context. No wonder he isnt worried about Prostitution in Mumbai, UP and other states :D

For your kind information, AAP is only alive because of the support from Congress

Last edited:

Delhi government has powers. Some of the examples of their power, free electricity / water for poor,roads, public schools,
just no control over police and some other aspects.

Their powers are much less compared to other states but It is quite naive to say delhi government has no powers at all.
AK/AAP has been demanding full statehood for delhi for a long time but no union govt. will grant this as it limits their own power.

- How bhakts make alternate realities.

I'm not a bhakt. I just wanted to know how it works. Somehow people started thinking I'm trying to get prostitution banned but I was just trying to come to some conclusion as to whether it is legal or illegal, if its legal then why was Priyanka's SPA centre raided by the police, if it's illegal, then why is it still running? What I'm really asking here is that everything is legal until you get caught right?

Crossing railway tracks is illegal yet the GTB nagar railway station virtually demands this because for some reason they wont construct an FOB at the north end so people can get to sion...

check this
I'm not a bhakt. I just wanted to know how it works. Somehow people started thinking I'm trying to get prostitution banned but I was just trying to come to some conclusion as to whether it is legal or illegal, if its legal then why was Priyanka's SPA centre raided by the police, if it's illegal, then why is it still running? What I'm really asking here is that everything is legal until you get caught right?

A simple google search as shown above will tell you whats legal and whats not and should be enough to answer your question regarding Priyanka's SPA.

Any illegal activity is still illegal if you dont get caught.
However you can only face consequences once you get caught. It is as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back