Why girls look after Handsome or rich guy only ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an old average Indian chap who neither have even average looks nor do have any money to spend :(

I really fail to understand why all girls runs only after handsome guy or a rich guy, and they don't value the feeling of a guy.

i have to came across two such instance , which put a scar in my whole life.

1st instance : All of you know what happened when i was in early 20's :(

2nd Instance : Met a smart lady, became friend and wow what a turn around, she started using me for her bills / shopping / excursion and in return i came to know she was doing same thing with 2-3 guys :( :(

After the 2nd instance i had completely lost faith in the fairer race :( :(

I don't know about your first incident,but for your second experience I can say :
A bad experience is still an experience you got there and you just dodge a bullet by realising your mistake early.
Better stay away from gold diggers next time :)

Question could be asked that why do guys start doing such things for their so called lady friends. Why did you start paying her bills etc.

He was sorely missed, ain't he !!!
Welcome back buddy !!

Now to your problem at hand(!!), it's not fair to loose faith in entire race with just two sample size. Find a nice girl who'd go out with you without seeing the depth of your pocket. You'll find one, everybody does.

If you have neither money nor looks you basically bring nothing to the table. We are all animals and work on involuntary instincts. A woman is looking for a mate who has good genes and can provide for her and her offsprings. Noone cares if you have a good personality. Women anyway have tv/media to entertain them so even your personality is no pulling factor. Its a open secret that decent to good looks help you in life. I'm decent looking and tall and also not rich in any way but have had plenty of women i dated. Maybe your personality actually sucks so you not getting any action while you may consider your personality as good its not good in the eyes of women.

<writing a comment here to get future updates>
@Mods, I don't know if I'm not allowed to do that. Please do let me know if this is frowned upon in TE.

<writing a comment here to get future updates>
@Mods, I don't know if I'm not allowed to do that. Please do let me know if this is frowned upon in TE.
There's a better option, click on the Watch thread option on top right

upload_2016-11-29_5-11-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back