Storage Solutions Whoa!Intel 256gb ssd for 3k! !

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Correct me if i am wrong Intel 520 256gb ssd is selling 4 3k On ebay.in Even if i consider its used its DAMN CHEAP! i googled the ssd and a few websites show its price between 400-500usd.

May i know Why on earth are these so "cheap" should i buy 2 for raid 0??

I got a Samsung 256gb ssd for myself a year ago. They still run fine. The SSD was taken out from laptops and sold to customers.

Ok did more research they are intel cherryville SSD And sold for 20-30,000 when they were new and HOLY VIRGIN these Have a write speed of 550mbps:clown::clown::clown:

I know its tempting. But you never know what you get with these used items. ebay takes the buyer side 99% of the time so the deal may look good but again theres no HDtune scans or whatever. better go with an 120gb sandisk UV300 ssd which retails for 3.3k presently.

I know its tempting. But you never know what you get with these used items. ebay takes the buyer side 99% of the time so the deal may look good but again theres no HDtune scans or whatever. better go with an 120gb sandisk UV300 ssd which retails for 3.3k presently.

Since the seller is offering 30 day warranty and since ebay keeps promise well i will buy one anyways iwill post hdtune etc once i get it.
550mbps write speeds are triple of kingston ssd with sh!t controllers

SSD Shipped by seller with blue dart will post a review asap it arrives and if it turns out to be alright.i will give a party:p

"Cherryville for 3k"
Looked like a joke 2 years ago

I bought a 180GB Intel 520 SSD off ebay in August 2014 for Rs.4250.
It's working perfectly and still has 100% health. Not the fastest SSD around, but way faster than any HDD.
Congrats on your purchase, and do post a quick review once you get it.

I bought a 180GB Intel 520 SSD off ebay in August 2014 for Rs.4250.
It's working perfectly and still has 100% health. Not the fastest SSD around, but way faster than any HDD.
Congrats on your purchase, and do post a quick review once you get it.
Sure i will,what speeds do u get with the SSD
reviews say it can tocuh 510mbps thats why i brought it.
I can imagine running 2 of these in raid 0.1.1gbps of speed LoL

Back