Which speaker for movies. Clear vocals. Volume leveling features?

budget: 5k .
connect to non-smart tv via RCA/bluetooth for movie watching. Main requirement is:

Reduce loudness of explosions n music AND make whispers n dialogues actually audible.

is this possible at all? Right now have to jump for the remote to adjust volume every minute.

suggestions please .
ty

Last edited:
Mostspeakers suck at this. I've given up and using good headphones instead...[DOUBLEPOST=1508262737][/DOUBLEPOST]If i can get a good set for 25k i'd go for it, but the market is full of crap.

Have seen your requirements fullfilled something in age old cambridge 5.1 speaker setup with remote and individual bass treble and woofer adjustments along with in depth remote functionality adjustments.

Costs 1.3 LAKHS .. I'll pass this one ;)
LOL!! I dont know the exact model but it came with my friends compaq presario branded system bundled at that time. Year 2k3. Obviously at that time nobody used to purchase system worth lacs nor there were any great gpus. Nor was my poor friend so rich to invest so much into this. His system roughly costed around 50k.

You might be looking into some latest hifi model which costs a bomb.[DOUBLEPOST=1523615998][/DOUBLEPOST]My Bad it was 4.1 setup
It was either Cambridge SoundWorks FPS1000 or remote or something similar.
Used to listen to metallica, savage garden and bryan adams a lot on them.

Last edited:
Back