Disciple
Today using 30% cash back offer ordered F&D A521 on PATM
After cash back the final price is 2055

F&D A521 Features
2.1 channel
supports USB & SDcard
No Remote & FM
Reviews >=4.5​

After placing the above order I learnt about F&D A530U which has both Remote and FM facility provided.
After cash back, the final price on PAYTM is quoted as 2905. which is fine to me

F&D A530U Features
2.1 channel
supports USB & SDcard
Supports Remote & FM
Reviews = 4

I need expert inputs in selecting the right product. which one to choose A521 or A530U in aspects of uncompromised quality. if both products can deliver same quality am happy to cancel the order and go for A530 product which has better features but great reviews written for A521

My usage would be listening to Music..

Going by the specs and the price range they're most probably the same drivers in a different package, 900 is a big price difference for a remote and FM, you decide if you want those features otherwise the 521 is good to go.

Going by the specs and the price range they're most probably the same drivers in a different package, 900 is a big price difference for a remote and FM, you decide if you want those features otherwise the 521 is good to go.
Thank you 4 the response

I bought the a520 (@2400) and it is quite excellent. not once have i felt like "hmm, i wish it had more..."
the remote can be convenient if you sit away from your pc. otherwise it's just another novelty item and not worth 900 bucks. radio can be had off the net or your phone so that's not worth anything tbh.
btw, when i was buying the a520 i saw the a530 and it was priced at 3k. it doesn't look like much of a discount from paytm right now.
i vote for the a521 (simple and effective). plus, i have no idea about this company's after sales service in India so the less you spend the less you risk.

Back